Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Passing Blood Clots After My Period Is Over

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have been seeing blot clots when I go to the bathroom the past 2 days. I am not on my period and this is not normal for me. I also have a burning sensation down there. It doesn't burn or hurt when I pee, so I assume it is not a UTI. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what it might be.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 21st, 2013
Never take any gynae problem as light as it seems during the first time. Generaly people ignore to consult the doctors and felt embarassement. Endometriosis and fibroid are the major signs for the post menstural clots so it is better to consult the gynaecologist rather than taking antibiotics as it could be lethal.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply