Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Parasite Eggs In Stoll?

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I HAVE CROHN'S DISEASE AND FOR APPROX 1.5 YRS I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH DIARRHEA. HOWEVER I AM NOT SURE IT IS ACUTUALLY CROHN'S. I REACT POSITIVELY TO ANTIBIOTICS (LEVAQUIN), BUT DIARRHEA RESUMES ABOUT 5-6 DAYS AFTER STOPPING MEDS. IN ADDITION I HAVE OCCASSIONALLY OBSERVED PEA SIZED BLACK OBJECTS IN MY STOOL. COULD THIS BE PARASITE EGGS? BLOOD CLOTS? NOTHING HAS SHOWN UP IN STOOL CULTURES BUT STILL SEEMS I HAVE A BACTERIAL PROBLEM OF SOME SORT. ANY IDEAS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 16th, 2007
Experienced User
Might I suggest you seek the advice of a naturopath. I am sure that it has to do with your eating as well as other factors and a naturopaths approach I find is more toward finding the cause and then eliminating the cause and start rebuilding your health. It may seem like a long process however it is worth it. I found that a naturopath helped me regain my health. I did have parasites and with a change in my diet as well as incoporating a great cleansing program, drnatura's colonix, I have regained my health and well being. I continue to use the cleansing program each year to maintain my internal system. Good luck, I hope you find what will work for you. Keep us posted.
|
Did you find this post helpful?