Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Normal Or Scissor Delivery.

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Am 9+ months pregnant . Ageing 24yrs. Please let me know whether normal or scissor delivery is good for the health. And how many days should I take rest after my delivery?
Further I had an abortion 2 yrs back and this is my 2nd child.
I also have a problem of asthma which was acute during the 1st few months during this pregnancy period. Am more or less fine now. But worring a lot to decide if I would go for normal or scissor. Please help me..
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ladythug4ya
|

replied September 8th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
The scissors might be a little more difficult. Because there is pain but the recovery hurts alot, my sister got it though and she had nopain, she was a lucky one. My mom also went normal and had no pain, she always said tough it out do it normal with no medication, and thats what she did. I want to try it like her too. Ask your doctor the best way to deliver. Good luck.

Lady thug: watch your mouth, I wish I knew you so could knock some sense into you then send you to school and help you spell and use proper grammar.
|

replied September 18th, 2011
scissor operation maintain
i just have scissor operation,it has been 16 days till now. my question is how can i maintain this health? should i eat more to feed my child?and why my belly month look like 4 month pregnent ? how i can i get rid of this ?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov