Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Relationship between obesity, weight, and attraction (Page 1)

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
How important is obesity or weight in terms of attraction?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
everyday_struggle wrote:
nightangel73 wrote:
Why do I have to apologize for saying what I think. Check out the Sex and the City book there is whole chapter on fat guys, that will tell you the thruth there. In the chapter the ladies are commenting how disgusting fat guys are and then somebody ask them why don't they look for them as lovers since they might be nicer? And they say that they rather look for the thin ones because they found out that fat guys can be just a jerks as the thin ones so given all the men can be just as jerks then they rather take a look at the thin ones since those look better.

But to each their own okay. One of my best friends is overweight and her husband is as much overweight as she is. They make perfect couple!

i applaud you for your honesty. Finally someone honest in this forum. Im sick of these fakes living in a "perfect world" you KNOW who YOU are. I love how they tell him "theres nothing wrong with you being fat, you will find somebody" (as long as it aint me).
Victoria_16, you said It shouldnt matter how much someone ways as long as you have a connection with them
but it does because how can you build a connection with someone you find unattractive? or even get to the point where you know them as a person? We live in a world where beauty is valued more than intelligence. Seanboy, ask these 2 if their boyfreinds are fat, i can bet you they are not and i can bet you even more they wouldnt give you the time of day.
Dateline did a great report on this study, this is the link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3917414/ which agrees to what nightangel says.
You dont believe me? well prove it to yourself. Create 2 fake myspaces account, one with a model and the other with someone unattractive, you can get crazy and put yourself on tehre and see who will get more "myspace freinds". Females are not alone in this and guys are just the same.
Seanboy, my advice is to stop asking these phoney bologneys what they think and ask a real girl what they think of you and what you should fix. A lot of girls love the chance to "fix" a guy, take it.


Thank you!! See I don't like to sugar coat the thruth. I also think that damage is to not tell the guy what is wrong with them. It is better to say the thruth so that they can do something about it. For example stop eating those fatty foods and begin a DIET and EXERCISE routine. Fatness is something you CAN CHANGE at no cost so they only need to begin working on it. Being overweight not only makes you unattractive it also increases your chances of heart attack and strokes. It aint good any way you want to put it.

I met this guy from online one time and he was a regular not overweight guy. He confessed to me he used to weight over 200 pounds but that he did diet and excersice and lost all the weight inspired that he could date more women. He was very proud of himself for his achievement and I commended him. That is the way to go!

And that is very true lot of women love the chance to "fix" a guy! I am one.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
nightangel73 wrote:
everyday_struggle wrote:
nightangel73 wrote:
Why do I have to apologize for saying what I think. Check out the Sex and the City book there is whole chapter on fat guys, that will tell you the thruth there. In the chapter the ladies are commenting how disgusting fat guys are and then somebody ask them why don't they look for them as lovers since they might be nicer? And they say that they rather look for the thin ones because they found out that fat guys can be just a jerks as the thin ones so given all the men can be just as jerks then they rather take a look at the thin ones since those look better.

But to each their own okay. One of my best friends is overweight and her husband is as much overweight as she is. They make perfect couple!

i applaud you for your honesty. Finally someone honest in this forum. Im sick of these fakes living in a "perfect world" you KNOW who YOU are. I love how they tell him "theres nothing wrong with you being fat, you will find somebody" (as long as it aint me).
Victoria_16, you said It shouldnt matter how much someone ways as long as you have a connection with them
but it does because how can you build a connection with someone you find unattractive? or even get to the point where you know them as a person? We live in a world where beauty is valued more than intelligence. Seanboy, ask these 2 if their boyfreinds are fat, i can bet you they are not and i can bet you even more they wouldnt give you the time of day.
Dateline did a great report on this study, this is the link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3917414/ which agrees to what nightangel says.
You dont believe me? well prove it to yourself. Create 2 fake myspaces account, one with a model and the other with someone unattractive, you can get crazy and put yourself on tehre and see who will get more "myspace freinds". Females are not alone in this and guys are just the same.
Seanboy, my advice is to stop asking these phoney bologneys what they think and ask a real girl what they think of you and what you should fix. A lot of girls love the chance to "fix" a guy, take it.


Thank you!! See I don't like to sugar coat the thruth. I also think that damage is to not tell the guy what is wrong with them. It is better to say the thruth so that they can do something about it. For example stop eating those fatty foods and begin a DIET and EXERCISE routine. Fatness is something you CAN CHANGE at no cost so they only need to begin working on it. Being overweight not only makes you unattractive it also increases your chances of heart attack and strokes. It aint good any way you want to put it.

I met this guy from online one time and he was a regular not overweight guy. He confessed to me he used to weight over 200 pounds but that he did diet and excersice and lost all the weight inspired that he could date more women. He was very proud of himself for his achievement and I commended him. That is the way to go!

And that is very true lot of women love the chance to "fix" a guy! I am one.


yeah well some people cant help what they weigh
some people cant loose or gain weight

yuo dont know him so dont judge him. he may have a disorder or something?

i weighed 99lbs before i was pregnant and i couldnt gain weight for crap
no matter how much of what i ate i stayed small
dont judge someone like you did. that was wrong and not a very nice thing to do
if you have a negative comment keep it to your damn self because no one wants to hear it
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:
nightangel73 wrote:
everyday_struggle wrote:
nightangel73 wrote:
Why do I have to apologize for saying what I think. Check out the Sex and the City book there is whole chapter on fat guys, that will tell you the thruth there. In the chapter the ladies are commenting how disgusting fat guys are and then somebody ask them why don't they look for them as lovers since they might be nicer? And they say that they rather look for the thin ones because they found out that fat guys can be just a jerks as the thin ones so given all the men can be just as jerks then they rather take a look at the thin ones since those look better.

But to each their own okay. One of my best friends is overweight and her husband is as much overweight as she is. They make perfect couple!

i applaud you for your honesty. Finally someone honest in this forum. Im sick of these fakes living in a "perfect world" you KNOW who YOU are. I love how they tell him "theres nothing wrong with you being fat, you will find somebody" (as long as it aint me).
Victoria_16, you said It shouldnt matter how much someone ways as long as you have a connection with them
but it does because how can you build a connection with someone you find unattractive? or even get to the point where you know them as a person? We live in a world where beauty is valued more than intelligence. Seanboy, ask these 2 if their boyfreinds are fat, i can bet you they are not and i can bet you even more they wouldnt give you the time of day.
Dateline did a great report on this study, this is the link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3917414/ which agrees to what nightangel says.
You dont believe me? well prove it to yourself. Create 2 fake myspaces account, one with a model and the other with someone unattractive, you can get crazy and put yourself on tehre and see who will get more "myspace freinds". Females are not alone in this and guys are just the same.
Seanboy, my advice is to stop asking these phoney bologneys what they think and ask a real girl what they think of you and what you should fix. A lot of girls love the chance to "fix" a guy, take it.


Thank you!! See I don't like to sugar coat the thruth. I also think that damage is to not tell the guy what is wrong with them. It is better to say the thruth so that they can do something about it. For example stop eating those fatty foods and begin a DIET and EXERCISE routine. Fatness is something you CAN CHANGE at no cost so they only need to begin working on it. Being overweight not only makes you unattractive it also increases your chances of heart attack and strokes. It aint good any way you want to put it.

I met this guy from online one time and he was a regular not overweight guy. He confessed to me he used to weight over 200 pounds but that he did diet and excersice and lost all the weight inspired that he could date more women. He was very proud of himself for his achievement and I commended him. That is the way to go!

And that is very true lot of women love the chance to "fix" a guy! I am one.


yeah well some people cant help what they weigh
some people cant loose or gain weight

yuo dont know him so dont judge him. he may have a disorder or something?

i weighed 99lbs before i was pregnant and i couldnt gain weight for crap
no matter how much of what i ate i stayed small
dont judge someone like you did. that was wrong and not a very nice thing to do
if you have a negative comment keep it to your bless self because no one wants to hear it


I have not judged him. I only said I don't like fat guys and meant as for a love partner. No big deal.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
sigh


well whatever

sean hun i hope you come back Sad havent herd from you and we'd really like to know how your doing

dont listen to negatvivty
the world is so screwed up

brush it off and stay strong
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 8th, 2007
Experienced User
the_girlfreind wrote:
sigh


well whatever

sean hun i hope you come back Sad havent herd from you and we'd really like to know how your doing

dont listen to negatvivty
the world is so screwed up

brush it off and stay strong


I know. Were is he? YOU RUDE people probably scared him away! GOSH Confused
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 8th, 2007
Experienced User
the_girlfreind wrote:
everyday_struggle wrote:
nightangel73 wrote:
Why do I have to apologize for saying what I think. Check out the Sex and the City book there is whole chapter on fat guys, that will tell you the thruth there. In the chapter the ladies are commenting how disgusting fat guys are and then somebody ask them why don't they look for them as lovers since they might be nicer? And they say that they rather look for the thin ones because they found out that fat guys can be just a jerks as the thin ones so given all the men can be just as jerks then they rather take a look at the thin ones since those look better.

But to each their own okay. One of my best friends is overweight and her husband is as much overweight as she is. They make perfect couple!

i applaud you for your honesty. Finally someone honest in this forum. Im sick of these fakes living in a "perfect world" you KNOW who YOU are. I love how they tell him "theres nothing wrong with you being fat, you will find somebody" (as long as it aint me).
Victoria_16, you said It shouldnt matter how much someone ways as long as you have a connection with them
but it does because how can you build a connection with someone you find unattractive? or even get to the point where you know them as a person? We live in a world where beauty is valued more than intelligence. Seanboy, ask these 2 if their boyfreinds are fat, i can bet you they are not and i can bet you even more they wouldnt give you the time of day.
Dateline did a great report on this study, this is the link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3917414/ which agrees to what nightangel says.
You dont believe me? well prove it to yourself. Create 2 fake myspaces account, one with a model and the other with someone unattractive, you can get crazy and put yourself on tehre and see who will get more "myspace freinds". Females are not alone in this and guys are just the same.
Seanboy, my advice is to stop asking these phoney bologneys what they think and ask a real girl what they think of you and what you should fix. A lot of girls love the chance to "fix" a guy, take it.


WRONG

my ex was "fat" if thats what you want to call it
he weighed 200lbs and was 5'8

dont talk if you dont know me
and BY THE WAY everyone...this is comming from a man who thinks its ok to slap a woman by the way.... what a great person to get advice from


He thinks it ok to hit WOMAN???!!! Shocked Evil or Very Mad
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:


i weighed 99lbs before i was pregnant and i couldnt gain weight for crap
no matter how much of what i ate i stayed small
dont judge someone like you did. that was wrong and not a very nice thing to do


I actually had that same problem when I was younger of not being able to gain weight no matter how much I eat. I used to weigh 106 at almost 5'7 tall. I learned that food wasn't going to do it alone so I joined a gym and did weight bearing routines and gained 25 pounds in lean muscle mass within a year. Then subsequently guys began to hit on me. The sure didn't looked at me when I looked anorexic skinny. And I felt great when I gained the weight. I don't have that problem anymore. Now if I eat a lot that much I will gain the weight too.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 10th, 2007
Experienced User
the_girlfreind wrote:
victoria16 wrote:
So heres some questions, do you not talk to people that are over weight? Or to people that are maybe a little bit auckward looking? If not, then your missing out on a whole bunch of great people! Crying or Very sad


nah hed rather stay in his apartment all day and smoke pot and slap his girfriend around Smile

and those are the types of men we have in society these days...

sean hun thank god you are not one of "these" everyday_struggle type of dudes. Wink

sean, d0nt listen to the words of this ignorant little girl. She knows nothing about life except that its better to be pregnant at 16 than at any other age. Shes too busy trying to become a mod at this site than to offer any real advice or solutions. Except that "everything is going to be ok" and then she tries to assisinate my character because i slapped some stupid girl who didnt need to run her mouth at my apartment. I just cant wait for her "babydaddy" to leave her high and dry because I dont understand what about her you can find attractive. Shes disgusting. Anyway, stay away from girls like her because they do nothing but spread legs and make babies.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 10th, 2007
Experienced User
victoria16 wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:
everyday_struggle wrote:
nightangel73 wrote:
Why do I have to apologize for saying what I think. Check out the Sex and the City book there is whole chapter on fat guys, that will tell you the thruth there. In the chapter the ladies are commenting how disgusting fat guys are and then somebody ask them why don't they look for them as lovers since they might be nicer? And they say that they rather look for the thin ones because they found out that fat guys can be just a jerks as the thin ones so given all the men can be just as jerks then they rather take a look at the thin ones since those look better.

But to each their own okay. One of my best friends is overweight and her husband is as much overweight as she is. They make perfect couple!

i applaud you for your honesty. Finally someone honest in this forum. Im sick of these fakes living in a "perfect world" you KNOW who YOU are. I love how they tell him "theres nothing wrong with you being fat, you will find somebody" (as long as it aint me).
Victoria_16, you said It shouldnt matter how much someone ways as long as you have a connection with them
but it does because how can you build a connection with someone you find unattractive? or even get to the point where you know them as a person? We live in a world where beauty is valued more than intelligence. Seanboy, ask these 2 if their boyfreinds are fat, i can bet you they are not and i can bet you even more they wouldnt give you the time of day.
Dateline did a great report on this study, this is the link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3917414/ which agrees to what nightangel says.
You dont believe me? well prove it to yourself. Create 2 fake myspaces account, one with a model and the other with someone unattractive, you can get crazy and put yourself on tehre and see who will get more "myspace freinds". Females are not alone in this and guys are just the same.
Seanboy, my advice is to stop asking these phoney bologneys what they think and ask a real girl what they think of you and what you should fix. A lot of girls love the chance to "fix" a guy, take it.


WRONG

my ex was "fat" if thats what you want to call it
he weighed 200lbs and was 5'8

dont talk if you dont know me
and BY THE WAY everyone...this is comming from a man who thinks its ok to slap a woman by the way.... what a great person to get advice from


He thinks it ok to hit WOMAN???!!! Shocked Evil or Very Mad

no, i dont. She just likes to spin my words to make herself sound more credible.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
nightangel73 wrote:
I don't like fat guys sorry

Wow I can't believe you said that.. I hear all kinds of Christian things from you and you say that? I use to be shallow and thought a certain type of person is what I would only be with, and then I grew up. I started looking and thinking and realized that people no matter what size body, nose, feet, ears, had a lot of special things to offer.. Like Hearts, caring, honesty, and I did a 100% turn around and I wish some of those people I snubbed when I was young where in my life now. Do I want to have sex with a fat man.. Yep, if his heart was right his size would not matter..
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 10th, 2007
Experienced User
everyday_struggle wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:
victoria16 wrote:
So heres some questions, do you not talk to people that are over weight? Or to people that are maybe a little bit auckward looking? If not, then your missing out on a whole bunch of great people! Crying or Very sad


nah hed rather stay in his apartment all day and smoke pot and slap his girfriend around Smile

and those are the types of men we have in society these days...

sean hun thank god you are not one of "these" everyday_struggle type of dudes. Wink

sean, d0nt listen to the words of this ignorant little girl. She knows nothing about life except that its better to be pregnant at 16 than at any other age. Shes too busy trying to become a mod at this site than to offer any real advice or solutions. Except that "everything is going to be ok" and then she tries to assisinate my character because i slapped some stupid girl who didnt need to run her mouth at my apartment. I just cant wait for her "babydaddy" to leave her high and dry because I dont understand what about her you can find attractive. Shes disgusting. Anyway, stay away from girls like her because they do nothing but spread legs and make babies.


UHHH HELLO?!? Have YOU seen the things you are writing. SLAPPING a girl is not ok no matter what!!! Another thing is how could you talk so rudely about Suzy. Suzy for one gives GREAT advice, and has comforted me becuase I to am 16 and pregnant. Dont hate on her becuase she's rite and you are clearly WRONG! Suzy is not ugly, shes very pretty, you saying that just proves more so that you are shallow! An only paying attention to looks, her babys daddy loves her, so dont talk about them like that. YOU dont know her. Evil or Very Mad
Ps. Just because we are pregnant at 16 doesnt meen we are sluts, or spread our legs for everyone. I have only had sex with one boy, and I have been with him for a year.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 10th, 2007
Experienced User
meblonde01 wrote:
nightangel73 wrote:
I don't like fat guys sorry

Wow I can't believe you said that.. I hear all kinds of Christian things from you and you say that? I use to be shallow and thought a certain type of person is what I would only be with, and then I grew up. I started looking and thinking and realized that people no matter what size body, nose, feet, ears, had a lot of special things to offer.. Like Hearts, caring, honesty, and I did a 100% turn around and I wish some of those people I snubbed when I was young where in my life now. Do I want to have sex with a fat man.. Yep, if his heart was right his size would not matter..


Exactly. Love with your heart not with your eyes. Very Happy
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 11th, 2007
Experienced User
victoria16 wrote:
everyday_struggle wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:
victoria16 wrote:
So heres some questions, do you not talk to people that are over weight? Or to people that are maybe a little bit auckward looking? If not, then your missing out on a whole bunch of great people! Crying or Very sad


nah hed rather stay in his apartment all day and smoke pot and slap his girfriend around Smile

and those are the types of men we have in society these days...

sean hun thank god you are not one of "these" everyday_struggle type of dudes. Wink

sean, d0nt listen to the words of this ignorant little girl. She knows nothing about life except that its better to be pregnant at 16 than at any other age. Shes too busy trying to become a mod at this site than to offer any real advice or solutions. Except that "everything is going to be ok" and then she tries to assisinate my character because i slapped some stupid girl who didnt need to run her mouth at my apartment. I just cant wait for her "babydaddy" to leave her high and dry because I dont understand what about her you can find attractive. Shes disgusting. Anyway, stay away from girls like her because they do nothing but spread legs and make babies.


UHHH HELLO?!? Have YOU seen the things you are writing. SLAPPING a girl is not ok no matter what!!! Another thing is how could you talk so rudely about Suzy. Suzy for one gives GREAT advice, and has comforted me becuase I to am 16 and pregnant. Dont hate on her becuase she's rite and you are clearly WRONG! Suzy is not ugly, shes very pretty, you saying that just proves more so that you are shallow! An only paying attention to looks, her babys daddy loves her, so dont talk about them like that. YOU dont know her. Evil or Very Mad
Ps. Just because we are pregnant at 16 doesnt meen we are sluts, or spread our legs for everyone. I have only had sex with one boy, and I have been with him for a year.

im not talking about you, im talking about her. I havent seen you introduce yourself like "hi, im victoria, im 16 and pregnant. Shes pregnant like its some kind of badge of honor, she obviously gets paid no attention at home and got pregnant because she craves it. Her "great advice" is "dont worry everything would be ok" apparently its not. Thats why this kid came on here saying that because of the way he looks girls dont pay attention to him and all she says is "dont worry about it". Shes a fake, a liar and a phony. I dont like people like that and if i choose to talk to her rude is because i call her out on her BS because thats all she says is BS. and as far as you go, i dont get the feeling that being pregnant defines you as a person which it clearly does with her.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 11th, 2007
Experienced User
meblonde01 wrote:
nightangel73 wrote:
I don't like fat guys sorry

Wow I can't believe you said that.. I hear all kinds of Christian things from you and you say that? I use to be shallow and thought a certain type of person is what I would only be with, and then I grew up. I started looking and thinking and realized that people no matter what size body, nose, feet, ears, had a lot of special things to offer.. Like Hearts, caring, honesty, and I did a 100% turn around and I wish some of those people I snubbed when I was young where in my life now. Do I want to have sex with a fat man.. Yep, if his heart was right his size would not matter..

This kid is a young guy with young girls, they do not have your years of wisdom. You cant tell me all young girls think the way you do, they should, but just like you when you was younger, they dont. This is not a perfect world and the same hangups that you had as a kid a lot of these youung girls have, but its not just girls too its boys. Thats why you have these girls no matter how disgustingly ugly they are. they put tons of make up on, use different camera angles to make themselves appear prettier. This is the way the world works. you can love it or hate it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
nightangel73 wrote:
I don't like fat guys sorry


I don't think he like skinny little !**@! like you. That was so self centered and rude. Why would you even make a comment
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
nightangel73 wrote:
Why do I have to apologize for saying what I think. Check out the Sex and the City book there is whole chapter on fat guys, that will tell you the thruth there. In the chapter the ladies are commenting how disgusting fat guys are and then somebody ask them why don't they look for them as lovers since they might be nicer? And they say that they rather look for the thin ones because they found out that fat guys can be just a jerks as the thin ones so given all the men can be just as jerks then they rather take a look at the thin ones since those look better.

But to each their own okay. One of my best friends is overweight and her husband is as much overweight as she is. They make perfect couple!


OMG! Do you really live your life by a SEX IN THE CITY BOOK? COME ON! My boyfriend is over weight. I love his chubby spots.. He is sweet kind and loving. I find you VERY egotistical and rude. making comments like that. Each person is there own person and you are probably missing out on someone really special.. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING THERE ARE MORE TO LIFE THAN LOOKS!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Had to Jump On This One!
Fairy*Godmother wrote:
This forum is put here for people who are in need or looking for answers, It is not intended for others to just outright express an opinion knowinly and willing to hurt anothers feelings. When I was younger I was the fat kid and it hurt......ridicule and no one liked me and on and on.and it hurts when someone makes comments suchs as : I don't like fat guys. Well, fat guys can always lookse weight and ugliness is to the bone............Well i've come a long way. I AIN"T fat and I AIn't ugly and I do not look nor act 50...and I come on here and try to help soemone or at least help with their self esteem. I am not about to try to shott them out of a saddle they are already sliding out of..........The Girlfriend..........I love you!you ahve so much goodness in your heart.......


Good call! I was fat too, but have lost all of the weight. It hurts being fat, but it doesn't (shouldn't ) change who you are as a person
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Relationships Issues: Any Women Think Im Nice?
Seanyboy1985turbo wrote:
I dont have much luck with women but am i that bad?


Sean..

How old are you? How long have you been dating? What do you mean you have bad luck? is it just your weight that you're worried about? I am sorry to hear that you're concerned.. I hope that it all smooths out for you. Which I am sure it will I am sure that you will be fine and you will meet someone very special.

I used to be big too. I am telling you that I was HUGE and no one at the school dances would dance with me. No one wanted to be friends with me (except for a few other chubby girls) Well.. I am 24 now. I have worked out and became rather fit. I went to college and uni. I have also been a model.. ( which was a LONG shot) However, I did good with it.

NOW, just a month ago.. I joined the site face book and some of the guys who used to like me are wanting to date me. Funny, because I actually looked them up and added them. Same with the girls. I added everyone who treated me like !**@!.. Just to see what would happen? Maybe they grew up? I don't know maybe they're just interested cause I look good.. Who really knows..

I knew all along that I had a good heart and that I am a loving person and someday someone who didn't know my "ugly' past would come along.. He did. You know that can happen for you too. So, if these ladies aren't interested because of what youlook like.. Forget them (also remember them) Because someday when you are a success.. THEN you wont want to date them.

Just be patient. Sorry you're having a hard time
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
the_girlfreind wrote:

yeah well some people cant help what they weigh
some people cant loose or gain weight

yuo dont know him so dont judge him. he may have a disorder or something?

i weighed 99lbs before i was pregnant and i couldnt gain weight for crap
no matter how much of what i ate i stayed small
dont judge someone like you did. that was wrong and not a very nice thing to do
if you have a negative comment keep it to your bless self because no one wants to hear it


Actually, Suzy, basic science will tell you that weight gain and/or weight loss is simply calories in versus calories out. The more you eat, the more you weigh. The less you eat, the less you weigh.

An opinion was asked for in this thread and nightangel gave an opinion. It may not be what YOU would choose (by the way, how many boyfriends and successful relationships have you had?) but it wasn't unsolicited.

I found that your insulting her was a bit much though. You outright called her names
the_girlfreind wrote:

thats ok because he doesnt like self cenetered rude arrogant b***** Wink



And Victoria as well.
victoria16 wrote:
I cant believe how you could be SO ingnorant!!! Could you imagine what the world would be like if everyone was like you?!? It would be a disaster!!
Your judging a book by its cover and thats NO COOL!!! I still think you should apologise. Confused


I'm curious how many overweight men either of you have dated that you are so knowledgable about the issues of dating obese people and not judging a book by its cover.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Obesity, weight, loss
Quick Reply