Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Tanya & Bridget.. Something You Might Appreciate!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
These are my absolute favorite pajamas of Gabe's..
Last night I put them on him & they barely fit,
so I figured I should take pictures before he
completely couldn't wear them anymore!

Laughing

Mr. Green

My little Gabe-bot.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
my goodness, he changes everytime you post pictures. he's such a big boy! i love the jammies!
|

Especially eHealthy
he looks so adorable sprawled out. how long did the docs say it would take to heal his neck completely? he hurts me, babies should have to go thru bad stuff Crying or Very sad i know u said it doesnt hurt him but i cant help it
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
macysmama wrote:
he looks so adorable sprawled out. how long did the docs say it would take to heal his neck completely? he hurts me, babies should have to go thru bad stuff Crying or Very sad i know u said it doesnt hurt him but i cant help it

It just kinda depends. He's making really great progress, though! He said it'll go a lot quicker now that he's able to sit up & whatnot. It is kinda stressful for him, but he's doing awesome.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh I hate it when they grow out of my favorite outfits! I love the Robot PJ's. He is starting to look so much like a little boy.
I'm glad his PT is going well. I can imagine it must be traumatic to have some stranger pulling at you, especially when you are just 5 (almost 6) months old.
|

Especially eHealthy
omg! i lovelovelove them! are those old navy? the print reminds me of the robot wrapping paper i got there last christmas. i so want those (for me)!

and what a handsome model! again he looks like a different baby in the 2nd one, he kind of reminds me of alyvia.
|

User Profile
Supporter
haha!! Gabe-bot.. love it!
|

Extremely eHealthy
OH my freaken goodness! Those rock! Thanks for sharing. I'm with Bridget, we need those in our sizes!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
omg! i lovelovelove them! are those old navy? the print reminds me of the robot wrapping paper i got there last christmas. i so want those (for me)!

and what a handsome model! again he looks like a different baby in the 2nd one, he kind of reminds me of alyvia.

Mr. Green

I knew you guys would like them!

Yep, they're definitely Old Navy! I love their baby clothes so hard. So great.

That's what I said to Chris when he picked them out..
"I want some in my size!"

Laughing
|

User Profile
replied September 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
omg! how cute! lovin his pyjamas!
|

replied September 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
omg, these pics are so adorable! I love his pj's Krissy!
|