Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Nice.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
i have a meeting for work tonight and i'm all ready and just waiting for nick to get home so i can leave. finn, who hasn't spit up in months, walks over and boots right on my pants. then he smiled at me like "look what i did!"

nice.

not looking forward to the meeting but they already called and took my dinner order so at least i'm excited about that.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2007
Supporter
Damn girl, that sucks! Perfect timing!! LOL
Kids are great like that Smile
At least you get yummy yums in the tummy!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I go to work each and every day with a bit of smarm on the legs of my pnts, just above my knees wher ehannah likes to grab em and wipe her face all over them. Also the left shoulder. Nothing is sacred. Rolling Eyes

Bridget, I get the sense that you are feeling a little better? IF you are, don't say anything. I don't want to jinx it. Very Happy
|

Extremely eHealthy
I don't think I have gone to work in the last 2 months without something on me. People are used to it now.
|

User Profile
Supporter
How did it go???
|

Especially eHealthy
it was booooooring. at least they made it worth my while with free food!

heather, i am feeling better. i still have my moments but i'm sooo much better than i was. i have a lot of headaches now, but i much prefer those to the 24/7 nausea.

i have another u/s on tuesday!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sorry about the stain, but congratulations about the free food!

YAY FOOD!
|

User Profile
Supporter
I can't wait to see the u/s pic!!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I love free food!!! I hate "business dinners" and after hours meetings! But did I say yay for free food?
|