Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stroke Forum

Numbness And Burning Left Side. Are They Warning Signs ?

Must Read
What happens during a stroke? What increases your chances of having a stroke? Stroke basics and info on the two types of stroke here....
Strokes can happen with virtually no warning signs. Learn the symptoms of stroke so that you can take immediate action in case of emergency....
I keep getting left side face numbness in my face, and a numb mouth. But since ive had this i get burning sensations in my left wrist and left ankle and left shoulder. I am 22 but i am overweight, high blood pressure and i smoke, and dont eat healthy.

I no i think im too young to have a stroke but does this sound like warning signs?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Numbness And Burning Left Side. R They Warning Signs?
Seanyboy1985turbo wrote:
I keep getting left side face numbness in my face, and a numb mouth. But since ive had this i get burning sensations in my left wrist and left ankle and left shoulder. I am 22 but i am overweight, high blood pressure and i smoke, and dont eat healthy.

I no i think im too young to have a stroke but does this sound like warning signs?

This is not something to fool around with; you need to get yourself to a doctor's or ER immediately. Anonymous know-it-all's like myself ha on internet forums cannot help you.

You are not too young to have a stroke or other medical issues. Heart disease does not discriminate.
|
Did you find this post helpful?