Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Excessive Pre-ejaculate. Anything That Could Help?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
30 years old and in good health.

I was wondering if anyone happened to know a good supplement/vitamin that would help in the control of excessive pre-cum?
Lately I've stopped masturbating (I've done it excessively for most of my life) and I've started taking..

Orexis (it has all the herbs that I've been looking for) 1x's
Borage/fish oil 2 to 3 x's
Calcium/magnesium/zinc 2 to 3x's
Multivitamin 2xs
Super Lysin 2x's
Green tea extract 2 to 3x's
Viagrowth 4 1x's

When taking some of these I've seen huge results. I'm loving the spontaneous erections, and over all increase of libido, but I'm still having a problem with excessive pre-cum.

I'm speaking of getting excited and the pre (lubrication) comes out.

Any suggestions to help heal the nerves?

Thanks a lot for the help!!!

BTW.. Someone mentioned something about taking garlic helps this somehow, that make any sense?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 12th, 2007
Pre-ejeculate
just for my personal clarification what amount of pre-ejaculate do you consider excessive? My thoughts were "the more the better for all concerned".
|

replied September 12th, 2007
When I was younger I would say "roughly" 5 to 6 grams.

As I got older I was so embarrassed I would actually masturbate more because it would seem when I did that less came out.

I'm not doing that much now, but I'm starting to see more and I'm worried about things going back to the way it was.
|

replied September 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I'm gonna have to go with the other poster... Precum is, well, sexy! In my opinion anyway... plus it helps lubricate everything for sex... and makes oral sex easier...

The more juice, the better I say!
|

Too Much Lubrication
EIRI,
I am with you all the way!. Did you read the similar post in the Womans' Health Forum?
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
More the Better
I agree with the other posters. There's nothing wrong with a lot of precum. Women like it because it helps lubricate. I produce a lot too and never had any complaints. Don't worry about something that may be a plus in your sex life.
|

replied September 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Too Much Lubrication
peter peters wrote:
EIRI,
I am with you all the way!. Did you read the similar post in the Womans' Health Forum?

The one about the lady with "too much" lubrication? lol.
|

replied September 15th, 2007
Excessive Pre Ejaculate
Yes! I did reffer RENALDOAOA to that article. It has good info. and may help him
|

replied March 29th, 2008
Excessive Pre-ejaculate
This is over a year late in the post, but I am a 22 yo M and had this exact same problem. You are describing my symptoms almost exactly. I felt compelled to write this because I know what it feels like to be in that same situation. Anyway, I am also a pharmacy student and can offer this article from the journal of andrology.

http://www.andrologyjournal.org/cgi/conten t/full/28/3/374

You are definitely not alone, and if you haven't found resolution of your symptoms yet, I encourage you to make an appointment with a urologist and talk about your therapy options. Bring in this research summary. I was started on dutasteride and am showing substantial improvements.
|

replied January 25th, 2010
I had the problem as you Mick. I couldnt even touch a girl without nearly coming in my pants , and litterally within 20 seconds of penetration I would ejaculate.

I found a solution that taught me how to gain control over my ejaculate reflex and its helped me last alot longer during intercourse.
|

replied July 15th, 2011
Premature Ejaculation solution
Hi Carson32,

I have been struggling with PE all my sex life(27 now) and I would really like to know what your solution togain control is.
At the moment I use numbing spray, they work great within 3-4 minutes but thats if you had time to apply them. But I'd love to be rid of this condition for good.

Thanx
|

replied August 17th, 2012
What's the spray called ??
|

replied July 16th, 2011
Premature Ejaculation solution
PE is a common problem and has common solution too. You need to eat balanced and good food, maintain good habit and try to control your arousal. This will help you control PE if you practice it regularly.
|