Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Clit Less Sensitive After a While?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
does your clit become less sensitive after years or... at least a lot of sex?... does the skin become used to the friction?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It can become temporarily numb due to overstimulation. But not over time and not permanently. For example, if you or someone else is directly stimulating your clit for too long you will lose feeling, so try mixing up direct and indirect stimulation if you have this problem.

But no, having too much sex will not make your clit less sensitive permanently.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
it won't get less sensitive, but it will retreat. If you keep rubbing your hands together, after awhile, it's gonna hurt. So to protect itself, it will retreat back and cover itself. After awhile of nondirect contact, it will feel safe again and come back out.

Kinda sounds like a frightend animal doesn't it? I got that from Sue!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Ahhhh sue sure is a great lady. Me and my boyfriend watch it every sunday...well almost every sunday!
|

replied July 8th, 2009
are you sure it's not permanent?
|

replied November 26th, 2010
i stimulate my gf and after a while it become numb. but she feels nice after a while again.
|
Quick Reply