Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

Who Knows About Maternity Card?

Must Read
The loss of bladder control affects about 17 million people in the U.S. But what is incontinence? How does female incontinence occur? ...
Incontinence can be caused by mechanical, anatomic or medical issues. But what are these? And who is at risk of developing bladder problems?...
Urinary incontinence symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn to identify signs of bladder control problems and know when to seek help here....
I wanted to know more about this program, I understand that it is not an insurance...so how DOES it work? Right now I do not have any ins. just quite my job to be stay at home mom (I felt like I was working to just pay childcare) and now I have that urge to have a baby and do not want to wait the 12 month time period. Any info. would greatly help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
If you want my true and honest opinion, I don't believe it is ethical to purposefully get pregnant and expect someone else to pick up the tab. I fully understand that insurance is frustrating, but those programs are really meant for women who find themselves in a tough situation accidentally and are fairly destitute. Can you save some money and pay your bill outright? Loans? I suspect the insurance system will soon crumble (god willing), and all of us can receive healthcare that everyone deserves, but until then, there are so many people who can't even get insurance, the less stress we put on the system the better.
|
Did you find this post helpful?