Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Same Symptoms As Pregnancy, Morning sickness, Peeing a lot !

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi there
I'm new to this.

For the past 2 or so weeks, I've been very nauscous when I wake up in the morning, almost every day. It feels like the idea of even SMELLING the air is going to make me throw up. I have yet to do so, but I feel horrible. It sometimes lasts well into my day (which is horrible while I'm at work....) but then other times, it's gone by the time I reach work. It doesnt always start in the morning, but will come on at night too, around 5 or 6pm or so (Like tonight).

I've noticed I want nothing more than to stuff my face with salty foods - and have been craving sugar. But everytime I put something sugary in my mouth, I spit it out - I can't stand to eat it (mind you, I'm a recovering chocolate ADDICT!!!).

I'm just a little nervous -I got my period fine last month, seemed normal (the one before that was VERY quick and NOT normal for me) ... I took a test (I was 2 days late) and it came out negative.

I've noticed that somedays I'm peeing 40 times a day - and others (Like today, only 2 times...) Everything in my body seems just off .... I have little focus on things, my brain's always scattered all over the place, I'm tired and don't have much energy at all. I feel very just off.

Is there anything else I should be looking for? I'm not supposed to get my period for another week and a half or so .... I'm just a little nervous (yes, I use BC) ...

Oh, sorry, I'm 25. I know it doesn't matter, but it helps to know my age and SOMETHING about me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 10th, 2007
Experienced User
Hello, I'm new-ish to this site too. I think you may have tested alittle early. Wait until you miss your period then test again. I'm pregnant and I didn't have any symptoms until the 2nd week of my missed period. The only thing that might have been a symptom before I missed my period was urinating alot. So it's possible you're pegnant. Take a test in a few days and let us know!
|

replied September 10th, 2007
thanks for the response.

i'm scared though ---- if i am, this isn't going to be good.

i'm italian and not married. two things you don't mix together!! not to mention my boyfriend already has a 3 year old son and has made it VERY clear he doesn't want another child right now (not in a mean way, he just wants to do it "the right way" with his next child ... i.e., married and stable, owning a house, etc...) . . . but if I am (and I'm scared! I want a child sooooo bad, but obviously not without a wedding ring!) I am DEAD against abortion ... and that's what he'd want....

i know, stressing before the fact ....
|