Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Diagnostic Techniques, Treatments Forum

fatigue, headache, muscle aches, sore throat, loss of hair !

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I haven't been feeling well for weeks, and things just keep getting worse!
My s/s include:
fatigue, headache, muscle aches, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, brittle/loss of hair, and pale skin.

Is there one thing that could cause all of these changes? Is a simple diet issue or something else? Please help so I can feel better!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: What Is Going On? Why Can't I Feel Better?
aray wrote:
I haven't been feeling well for weeks, and things just keep getting worse!
My s/s include:
fatigue, headache, muscle aches, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, brittle/loss of hair, and pale skin.

Is there one thing that could cause all of these changes? Is a simple diet issue or something else? Please help so I can feel better!

Have you seen a doctor for this? It could be numerous things, even a change in the weather.
|

replied September 10th, 2007
I am trying to figure out if this is something that i really need to go to the doctor for. you see...i don't have insurance right now and can't afford a trip to the doctor unless it is necessary.
|