Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Penis Extenders

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
does anyone know if they work?
thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Not sure if they work or not....they feel good though. Get one that vibrates, pleasure for both
|

replied September 11th, 2007
These things are to please men not to increase penis... My DH tried them. Only drugs work on him, the best were Extagen and CopeL. He enlarged more than an inch with the help of Extagen.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
If you're talking about the kind that just sit over the penis (the plastic penis looking sleeve things) then yes they work, because they make his penis seem longer.

But given that there will be a thick plastic sheath over his penis, it doesn't feel better for him, he will lose most of his feeling. That's the only kind of penis extender I know of.

I would suggest trying different positions and techniques first, if you want your sexual gratification to increase.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
WOW whya re you going to do this?
|

Experienced User
I do know what you are talking about. I tried one and it assuredly did not work. It was painful and extremely awkward and embarrassing. Don't waste your time or your money.
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
dave01 wrote:
I do know what you are talking about. I tried one and it assuredly did not work. It was painful and extremely awkward and embarrassing. Don't waste your time or your money.

Thats what I thought.. How big are you? Like do you really need this/
|

Especially eHealthy
Its not my bag baby.

Why would you want to do this? I don't think they work. They might get you hard at first, but any extension wouldn't last.

Surgery is the only way - and who wants surgery on their wang?
|

replied May 10th, 2012
Penis Extender
i tried sugery, it was expensive and took months to overcome the recovery period. I gained just under an inch in length. During the post-op, my doctor suggested I use the Quick Extender Pro Penis Extender to keep my penis straight and to prevent any shrinkage. When I checked their site they promote it as an penis enlargement system but since I had the operation I assumed it has more uses. The device was quite comfortable to wear. My doctor ordered me to wear this particular system for 2 hours a day for 2 months. Overall, I was happy with the surgery and I guess the device did what it was supposed to do. Good Luck
|

replied May 10th, 2012
Penis Extender
i tried sugery, it was expensive and took months to overcome the recovery period. I gained just under an inch in length. During the post-op, my doctor suggested I use the Quick Extender Pro Penis Extender to keep my penis straight and to prevent any shrinkage. When I checked their site they promote it as an penis enlargement system but since I had the operation I assumed it has more uses. The device was quite comfortable to wear. My doctor ordered me to wear this particular system for 2 hours a day for 2 months. Overall, I was happy with the surgery and I guess the device did what it was supposed to do. Good Luck
|

replied May 13th, 2012
Experienced User
Andropenisgold,

Everytime I see you post here in the forums, you seem to be "selling" a product that matches your user name.

I don't want to see commercials here. If you think that this andropenis gold is the answer to everything, why don't you make an infomercial and put it on late night TV?

Otherwise, it would be really nice to hear you say something that actually required thought!
|
Quick Reply