Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Itching Inside My Nose

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Hi,

For the past few days, something seems to be obstructing in my left nostril.

There is no pain but it gives slight itching. When I sneeze it doesn't go, I just get some liquid out of my nose (which is common in everyone)

I try to close my right nostril and breathe and I can breathe but I dont know what is causing my left nostril to itch.

Did any one come across this problem or have any kind of solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Mathew
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2011
Me too!
I'm having the same problem right now! It's in my right nostril. Right near the top. It's quite annoying but all I can say is wait it out. It's been bugging all day and it 11:50 pm right now. I've been sneezing and it feels a little better now. Perhaps in the morning it will pass. If it persists go and see and ENT (Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctor) or just your regular doctor. They make need to take a look.
|

replied July 25th, 2011
same here. I think it is because of allergy to something. I face this problem when there is humidity in air. just find out your reason. you all must be having some allergy with something or other. Consult doctor to reduce this problem. point noted, it wont go completely for ever.
|
Tags: nose, ear, nose throat
Quick Reply