Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > First Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Am I Still Pregnant?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
In the beginning of August I started getting morning sickness but it only came in the evening or at nite. While having that morning sickness I experienced tender breast, fatigue, lower back cramping, hot flashes, and a warm feeling that filled my entire body. When my period was supposed to arrive, I was 4 days late. On the fourth day all I experienced was some brown spotting. On the sixth day after my expected period I received a reddish brown clot and that was it. I did not have any kind of pain or nothing. The next day My inner body was warm just like any other day and i still felt sick and pregnant. I felt bloated and my brest still hurt and the whole 9 yards. Days later I started to lose my pregnant symtoms. About two weeks later my brest are starting to feeling umcomfortable like in the beginning. could of had a miscarriage or could this still be normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
have you taken a pregnancy test? do you know that you were even preg in the first place?

alot of women dont have symptoms at all sometimes
others have them and they come and go
everyone is different and symptoms mean nothing sometimes
you cant rely on symptoms at all! Very Happy
|

replied September 9th, 2007
Am I Still Pregnant?
Yes I have and it was positive but that was before I started my spotting.
|

User Profile
replied September 14th, 2007
Experienced User
I think maybe you should take another test... Just so that you will feel better knowing...Then if you are, make sure you schedule a doctor appt.
|

replied October 7th, 2007
Well...
i had the exact same symptoms but i had a fall before this happened i went for an ultrasound and there was nothing no sac no baby no nothing i was only 5 weeks after i went home i went to the loo and something came away from me it was sorry to be so precise but it looked like a peice of meat that had a middle to it thats when knew i had a m/c im now 10 weeks along with my next one and have seen him/her wriggling around ect and well im so happy to have another chance at being a mum i hope all goes well for you let us know on ur results??? all the best hun xx
|

replied October 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
if its a misscariage then you will feel bad cramping and lots of bright red blood
|

replied October 9th, 2007
not neccisarily i didnt have any cramping only bleeding
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You don't always have bad cramping or bright red blood. In July my baby died around 9 wks and I went on to carry it until 16 wks before I started having symptoms of a m/c. I was just having brown spotting, plus I had an ultrasound at 6.5 wks and the baby was fine with a nice strong heartbeat, so my doctor wasn't concerned. I went on for 7 wks thinking that me and my baby were fine because I wasn't having any bright red blood or really bad cramping. It finally started at 16 wks. I had blood and cramping so I went for an ultrasound and that's when they found out that my baby had died 7wks before, my body just didn't want to pass it on it's own.

So yes, there can be spotting and cramping but it is not the same for everyone. For me it didn't start for a really long time. I always tell women to trust their instincts, if something doesn't feel right to you then go and see your doctor!!
|

Especially eHealthy
if SHE was pregnant in AUGUST which is when she said she felt morning sickness at first and the symptoms began to pop up then YES she would be bleeding and have cramps
early misscariages can go unknowticed howevere when you are that far along then yes you would bleed
|

replied March 22nd, 2012
scared mom
i had a m/c in october and just dicsovered am pregnant.I did a home pregnancy test have not seen a doctor yet but have done a test at a local clinic and yes i am pregnant. However when i miscarriaged i had peroid like cramping and unbearable pain which sent me to the ER. I later found out after lots of tests that ihad lost my baby. This is scary for me especially now that i had cramping on my lower abdomen and my breasts still feel tender and u knw how when you knw you are pregnant you are intune with all the developments in your body?...well i dont feel any symptoms now at all am wondering if those feelings go and come back
|

replied March 22nd, 2012
scared mom
i had a m/c in october and just dicsovered am pregnant.I did a home pregnancy test have not seen a doctor yet but have done a test at a local clinic and yes i am pregnant. However when i miscarriaged i had peroid like cramping and unbearable pain which sent me to the ER. I later found out after lots of tests that ihad lost my baby. This is scary for me especially now that i have cramping on my lower abdomen and the tenderness on my breasts feels like is going away and i dont have a strong sense of smell anymore... i remember my husbands toothpaste makes me wanna throw up!.... and u knw how when you knw you are pregnant you are intune with all the developments in your body?...well i dont feel any symptoms now at all am wondering do these feelings go and come back?
|