Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Bleeding At 37 Weeks

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
just a quick question ladies. i am now offically 37 weeks and i woke up this morning around 5:30am to go to the bathroom and noticed brownish blood on the toilet paper. it is now 4:30pm and still the same everytime i go pee any idea if this is the start of mucus plug or bloody show i have no pain yet back hurts thats about it. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 9th, 2007
Experienced User
sounds like it could be bloddy show or some of your mucus plug coming out. Some women lose their mucus plugs a little at a time, not all at once.
|

replied September 9th, 2007
Experienced User
Mucus Plug
Call your doctor. Its probably ok, your probably rite about it being the beggining of your mucus plug. But it mite help to get some reasurance, that your baby is just fine. Good luck. Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2010
37 weeks and bleeding with no dialation or effacement
i will be 37 weeks tomorrow and woke up this am with blood in my panties. i went to the dr and he said i was not effaced or dialted. i again had more blood later this afternoon? i had an ultrasound and the baby was fine but i am still stressing...any reasurring words?
|