Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

How Does It Feel

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I had a question as to how it felt when u were pregnant. Like in my lower abdomen it feels all full like ur stomach does when u eat alot and it feels like its pushin out a lil. And I have a huge blue wein pokin out of each areola but I have had that happen before. Anything would be great thanks

~kit~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 24th, 2004
Re: How Does It Feel
fuzzybuttedmonky wrote:
i had a question as to how it felt when u were pregnant. Like in my lower abdomen it feels all full like ur stomach does when u eat alot and it feels like its pushin out a lil. And I have a huge blue wein pokin out of each areola but I have had that happen before. Anything would be great thanks

~kit~

sounds like you might be.. I felt really full in my early months also. Like i'd eaten alot of food and had not. I would get a pg test just to make sure.
|

replied March 27th, 2004
Experienced User
Take a Test!!!
Please don't take this the wrong way, I am not being rude, but why don't you just take a pregnancy test already? You keep asking these questions, and it's been a few weeks now. I am sure a result would show by now if you are...Don't be afraid...Just take one, then you'll know for sure...And, hey, if you need some support, just message me, i'll be there for you!!!

~kate~

|

replied March 27th, 2004
Experienced User
Maybe its just cuz im so tirede and maybe its not ... But I did kinda take that the wrong way .. Semi rudely. And yea I ahve been posting on here for a few weeks and all but I did have a period somewhere in there it just wasnt at all normal ... The reason for more posts. And I dont wanna take a test yet bc I wont be able to see my fiance for a couple of weeks so I dont wanna find out and not be able ot tell him in person. If its a big deal ill just find oanother forum to post on.

Howver this was a great place when I needed it.

Bye
~kit~
|

replied March 28th, 2004
Experienced User
Don't Do That...
As I said, don't take it the wrong way. I just figure, personally, that if I wanted to know so badly, I just just break down and take a test. Finding another forum won't give you any better answers. And if you had a period that was not normal, you could still be pregnant. Sometimes you still get your period when you are pregnant, and especially in the beginning. You could feel like you're full all of the time, you could have sore breasts, you may even be craving things. I craved spicy things when I was pregnant with a boy, and sweet things when I had a girl. Everybody feels different. If you are pregnant, and you don't have morning sickness, that's a bonus. I'm sure you know this, but morning sickness doesn't mean just morning!!! I found that out the hard way! Anyhow, I wasn't being mean, it's just you've been posting for so long, that even now I am anxious to know!!! Good luck, and keep us posted!

~kate~

|

replied September 21st, 2009
i can totally relate. me and my husband have been trying for months to get pregnant with our third. I have had soo many neg tests that i am tired of taking them. we have also had pos ones and went to the dr and they told me i was not. a week later i had a very light period that lasted 3 days. that was august 1 2009. i now feel totally bloated. my lower stomach is senstive to the touch. my breasts hurt and i have nausea. we have took two tests both neg. and everyone i tlak to tells me that i am making these symptoms up. but i still have not had a period. Don't let anyone tell you what to do that is your decision only!

Dawn
|

replied March 7th, 2010
is this normal
i am 5.5 weeks pregnant and i am only feeling bloated,moody and realy exhausted is this normal?
|

replied February 6th, 2012
I have not had my period since mid December and I have funny feeling in my tummy and my boobs are swelled and tender but I am scared to take a test and not be pregnant and something else be wrong??? amanda
|

replied May 30th, 2012
help?
i have a really tight lower abdomine and have pains in my lower back and stomach.
my last period was about a week late and only lasted 4 days and it was blackish but by the end was red.
me and my partner constantly have unprotected sex( sort of trying, we want kids but arent in any rush)
ive taken hpt's in the past but they have always been negative.
is it better to just go to the doctors?
|

replied August 4th, 2012
Help
Question!?
Iv been really moody and getting mad easily I get headaches and pains I my left side my boibs r not tender but they have gotten slightly bigger I feel full and
My stomach is bigger than normal and my very lower stomach is like fatter I'm not sure if all this is normal?
|

replied October 1st, 2012
so I'm still not too positive how this site works but I think I may be pregnant but it's too soon to take a test. my lower stomach feels slightly swollen almost like I ate a big lunch and I am super tired all the time. but my boobs aren't really sensitive.
my period was only about a day last month and it was very light.
it wouldn't be a huge problem if I was pregnant since I kind of want a baby anyway but I just can't tell of these are symptoms.
oh and I seem to get more sick at night then in the morning..night sickness? idk if that's possible. help?
|

replied October 14th, 2012
pregnancy
for the past week or so i can eat and be full after a couple of bites and feel sick. then a couple days later i got strep and a stomach virus,i got over that within a day or so. i havent had an appitite for about 4 days or so and nothing sounds good. i look or think of food it makes me feel sick. ive been feeling sick at night time when i lay down and my stomach hurts toward the bottom and the sides and feels huge. i am on the depo shot, i have been for about a month, i dont know if it had time to set in or what. but i dont know if i could be pregnant, or if it was something else??
|

replied October 14th, 2012
pregnancy
for the past week or so i can eat and be full after a couple of bites and feel sick. then a couple days later i got strep and a stomach virus,i got over that within a day or so. i havent had an appitite for about 4 days or so and nothing sounds good. i look or think of food it makes me feel sick. ive been feeling sick at night time when i lay down and my stomach hurts toward the bottom and the sides and feels huge. i am on the depo shot, i have been for about a month, i dont know if it had time to set in or what. but i dont know if i could be pregnant, or if it was something else??
|

replied October 22nd, 2012
Ok I have a question last month I did not have my period and this month on the third to the sixth I bled a little bit and it stopped that's four days ... Well then the same month on the sixteenth I wiped light pink blood looked like it had discharge in it and I had a spot in my pants .. Haven't bled since can this be pregnancy ? Plus my boobs are sore so I don't think that I am going to bleed again because I already have two times this month .. I'm confused plus I been feeling really exhausted and my stomach feels full on the bottom and been really moody . But also I don't know when I should take a pregnancy test .. Can someone please help me with some good information because I'm lost I don't know about this thank u so much .. -sarah
|

replied July 30th, 2013
signs of pregnancy
Since previous two months I was getting my periods early ,about a week early.This month it is getting late.I had a full stomach feeling through out the previous week.I was on progesterone intake.I don't have any other symptom like sore breast etc. Can this full stomach feeling and wetness be due to progesterone intake or is it early sign of pregnancy.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul