Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

If Someone Doesn't Want to Discuss Something...

Must Read
The loss of bladder control affects about 17 million people in the U.S. But what is incontinence? How does female incontinence occur? ...
Incontinence can be caused by mechanical, anatomic or medical issues. But what are these? And who is at risk of developing bladder problems?...
Urinary incontinence symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn to identify signs of bladder control problems and know when to seek help here....
If someone is having a conversation and says "oh, I don't want to discuss that, you've already heard all I have to say about it, and I don't like talking about it," and if you know it is a touchy subject to them...

Then honestly, you don't have a right to get angry and patronizing towards that person if you bring the subject up again and they respond angrily!! What were you expecting? Flowers? Of course they're going to get angry!!

Have a cookie Evil or Very Mad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Mmm, cookies.
|

Especially eHealthy
Ingi wrote:
Mmm, cookies.

haha XD

I mean, let's say you don't like talking about... cookies. You've discussed with someone in detail why you don't like cookies and why you'd rather not talk about cookies because you find it offensive or whatever.

That same person starts nagging you when you're discussing say... chocolate bisuits and how you like them. You've explained to the person that chocolate biscuits and cookies are not the same thing, but clearly this person considers them to be identical and can't understand you!

They keep nagging until they manage to drag you in to another discussion about darn cookies. You have a right to be angry and offended, don't you think?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Can you elaborate more eiri??? Very Happy
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Laughing Laughing Laughing

If your cookies are burned quit baking them.

Edit to add: This thread should be locked because it is all about retaliation and inciting drama. Where are those mods? Cool
|

replied September 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Lol, it's not about either of those things. I'm not insulting anyone, and I even completely changed the situation.

I do, however, want other people's opinions on the situation, as I do feel very offended, insulted, slighted, wronged, and patronized for no good reason. I feel there is no need to discuss the actual situation nor is there a need to mention names.

If I was truly retaliating, people would know it.

My cookies weren't burnt. I'm sorry someone else choked on their cookie. Doesn't mean we all will choke.
|

Especially eHealthy
Chezzy wrote:
Can you elaborate more eiri??? Very Happy

Nope, as that's not fair. lol.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
Lol, it's not about either of those things. I'm not insulting anyone, and I even completely changed the situation.

I do, however, want other people's opinions on the situation, as I do feel very offended, insulted, slighted, wronged, and patronized for no good reason. I feel there is no need to discuss the actual situation nor is there a need to mention names.

My cookies weren't burnt. I'm sorry someone else choked on their cookie. Doesn't mean we all will choke.

Eiri, you could not be more disingenuous.
|

Especially eHealthy
look...

listen....
i just want to say that.... if its a choclate chip cookie...and its burnt...id still eat it Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
Birch wrote:
Eiri wrote:

Eiri, you could not be more disingenuous.

Again, I'm sorry you choked on your cookie.
|
Tags: angry
Quick Reply