Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Urine Smells

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
urine smells like amonia can anyone tell me what causes this. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper SUSANNE4
|

User Profile
replied September 23rd, 2007
Same Here
i to have stronge urine smells and it seems half the time i am rushing to the loo. im only 15 so i am very worried.
ne1 got any adivice?
|

replied May 20th, 2009
I'm 15 to and my piss stinks really bad. So much so that i've now almost stoped drinking during the school day in the hope that I won't have to go to the toilet until I get home cause it leaves me smelling like piss. I'm so paranoid about it. Please help
|

replied September 13th, 2011
strong smelling urine
If you are only 15 and drinking, first of all, you need to slow down. I have been drinking since the same age and my urine recently started to have a very strong smell. I am 42. I am no rookie to drinking and am not proud of it but now concerned. Doesnt smell like amonia but something different and not pleasant. Maybe amonia but dont think so. Maybe we should just stop drinking?? Help and good luck to you!!
|

replied May 22nd, 2012
They didn't mean alcohol drinking, they meant drinking completely so they wouldn't have to see during the day. That is very dangerous and whatever is wrong with you could become worse from dehydrating yourself.
|

replied May 22nd, 2012
They didn't mean alcohol drinking, they meant drinking completely so they wouldn't have to see during the day. That is very dangerous and whatever is wrong with you could become worse from dehydrating yourself.
|
Tags: urine, amonia, kidney
Quick Reply