Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

2 Weeks Late, Nausea..

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
User Profile
I've waited alittle bit to post this because I know the only way to tell if I'm pregnant is to take a test.. but I really just need some feedback. I was suppose to get my period August 20th but never did. I just started college this month and was thinking maybe I was late because of stress? I've only been this late once before and I have no idea what made me so late then. Ever since the 20th I've had this constant feeling that I was going to get my period. I had the normal cramping and I was very very moody, which I thought was a bit odd. Within the last 4 or 5 days I been feeling nausea every night and now it seems to be an all day thing. I got sick twice last night and the night before. My boyfriend and I don't use protection and haven't since October when I came off bc. I can only recall us having sex once last month. When we first met he told me he had some kind of condition that may cause him to have trouble having kids. I looked up his symptoms and thought and still think he might have a varicocele. But I can't be sure, he doesn't have insurance so there's no way to tell. Anyway, I think the chances of us being pregnant right now are pretty low. But the missing period, nausea, extreme exhaustion and mood swings are making me wonder. Can anyone think of something that may cause me to be feeling this way?? I'm gonna wait a week or two more until I take a test, it seems like everytime I take a test I get my period the very next day and I feel like such an idiot. Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hello and welcome to ehealth!!!!!!

it could very well be stress that can delay or cause a missed period! i wouldnt worry too much and yeah it would be a good idea to test in a week or two Smile

howeverei can also tell you not to rely on symptoms t all! i am 26 weeks pregnant as of tomarrow and i had NO symptoms the first 9 weeks of my pregnancy Smile

good luck and stay calm
if you arent trying to get pregnant then you really need to get back on birth control ok? because the chances that you are pregnant are definately there ANYTIME you have unprotected sex
|

User Profile
Experienced User
the_girlfreind wrote:
hello and welcome to ehealth!!!!!!

it could very well be stress that can delay or cause a missed period! i wouldnt worry too much and yeah it would be a good idea to test in a week or two Smile

howeverei can also tell you not to rely on symptoms t all! i am 26 weeks pregnant as of tomarrow and i had NO symptoms the first 9 weeks of my pregnancy Smile

good luck and stay calm
if you arent trying to get pregnant then you really need to get back on birth control ok? because the chances that you are pregnant are definately there ANYTIME you have unprotected sex

Thank you. See I didn't have any pregnancy like syptoms for like the first week. So I definantly didn't think I was pregnant. But now I just feel horrible. I'm not stressed about anything right now.. I don't think my boyfriend can make babies unless he has an operation. We've had unprotected sex every month since October and no baby. We're not trying but we wouldn't be against having a baby right now either. I don't know I just don't feel to great and since we only did it once last month that means more of his "little guys" to get the job done. lol
|

Especially eHealthy
lol well just take it easy and try not to stress out
stress can do some funny things to your body

im here if you need anything and lt me know how the test goes and what the result is!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
the_girlfreind wrote:

im here if you need anything and lt me know how the test goes and what the result is!!!!!!

Thank you very much, and congrats on the baby!
|

Especially eHealthy
beepbeep176 wrote:
the_girlfreind wrote:

Thank you very much, and congrats on the baby!

thanks!!!!!!!
|

replied June 1st, 2012
my girlfriend is 15years old we had sex a couple a times now she saw her period in april some where in the 2last week of that month. we had sex on the 5 may without the use of condom but i pulled out just as i was about to come and now its june 1 and she hasnt seen her period? some answers please
|