Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Burning Up...but No Fever?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok girls ever since last night i've been feeling horrible...Nauseous, cold sweats, and my face is burning up, and ive been feeling light headed and dizzy...I took my temp twice last night and it was a normal 98.6....I took it again today and it was at 98.6 still...Is this normal for me to be feeling like this? It cant be morning sickness cuz i've had that and this is a lot different....I know when ur pregnant ur body's temp is naturally raised a little due to the baby..But I just want to make sure its nothing to be worried about

vanessa
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ahhhh don't worry about it....That happens to me all the time. I think it's hot flashes or sumthing.....Not anything to worry about....Just very uncomfortable! Lol
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Invest in a fan b/c u will need it to sleep soon! I have to have the window open and the fan blowing b/f I can go to sleep! If someone turns my fan off all hell will break loose! Lol

jordan and ___________
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Ugh it's such a pain...I've been miserable for 2 days now...It comes and goes too, I think im fine and then bam my butt's back in bed! Lol yeah i've noticed at night now I get all comfy but then within 20 mins my legs are hangin off the side of the bed because I feel like im over heating..Oh man can't wait til summer rolls around..Then i'll *really* be moody! Haha

vanessa
*mommy to my princess*
edd-8/11/04
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It could be morning sickness cause it can come on at anytime, even when you think your over it!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Bhupinder HirA
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal