Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Happy Mothers Day

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Just to wish all the mommies & mommies-to-be a very happy mother's day-have a lovely day & relax because moms deserve some time off for at least one day a year!!
Liz x
p.S. Special avatar today-isnt it sweet?!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yes its very sweet! Im due on the english mothers day! Lol
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Its mothers day?!
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
When's the american mothers day?!
Today is the 21st march but it says at the top of my post thats its the 22nd-i dont get it!
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
American mothers day is like the 4th sunday in may I believe.....Something like that! Lol....Liz dont worry about it the dates and times are all messed up cuz of the leap year.
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh I see! Its a couple of months away then! At least you'll be a mom when it comea round! (if josh gets himself sorted!)
the dates annoy me-they make me confused!!!
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I was like ohh !**@! soemthing to yell at larry about!! But it isnt mothers day..Poop!!
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol me 2
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah....I don't think he'll be here in may! Lol....Its gonna be october before he gets here at this rate! lmao.....
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I was feeling all bad thinkin I forgot my mom and my grandma and my ex-mother in law on mothers day!!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile