Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Finn Pics (Page 1)

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
so i finally got around to taking some new pictures.

snacks!

cookie monster-

smooch!

we childproofed the cabinets and this makes him angry-

so he has to go through the drawers instead-

cute!

this was supposed to be a candid side view, but he saw the orange light and whipped around just in time to smile-

aww...

he always sits with his feet crossed, i think it's cute-

the end.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i love the ones where hes looking at himself in the mirror thingy! thats too cute

you have a adorable son bridget!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
seeing lil finn always puts a smile on my face! i love seeing his pics!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
aww hes soo freakin cute, i think its adorable him crossing his legs sitting there. hes gonne be such a heartbreaker when hes older lol.
|

Extremely eHealthy
He's so sweet! I want to pick him up and cuddle him! (am I weird?) I just melt when I see his pictures. His hair has lightened quite a bit! Especially next to Nick in that one pic. I don't think I've seen a happier baby! I hope #2 is just as good for you.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
His faces in the first two are awesome Laughing I love silly baby expressions! Alyvia got super jealous when she saw him macking on himself in the mirror. Sad and Finn + Nick = sweet!
|

Especially eHealthy
thanks ladies!

mandi, we call him blondie now! his hair has lightened up so much. it's also getting really scruffy looking and my mom keeps flipping out any time i mention trimming it. apparently "babies don't need haircuts until they're at least 2!"

laura, he's shoveling animal crackers in his mouth in the first couple. he used to take nice little bites and chew, then yesterday i look over and he's got 2 whole ones in his mouth and he was trying to cram in a third. he's a piglet! tell alyvia not to worry, the boy in the mirror may be finn's gay lover but she holds the key to his heart!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Laughing Laughing Laughing

...gay...lover...!!

*can't breathe*

|

Extremely eHealthy
I think if you cut the scruffy parts off, it will grow in nicer. My parents neighbor that my mom babysat has scruffy kinda icky hair, and she's 8 years old. Her dad refused to let anyone cut it when she was a baby.

We've cut Adriana's probably 4 times now. The last time it was at a beauty shop, my mom took her. We've only ever cut her bangs, besides the one time I stupidly cut the hair around her ears (thankfully it grew back quick)
She has a scruff of long hair in the back, and I think I'm going to have to break down and cut it off so it can grow out better.
|

Especially eHealthy
i always say that the boy in the mirror is turning him gay! he's so in love with himself!

i really want to trim up the back and around his ears, especially for the wedding. the top/front is a little scruffy too but i don't want him to have dorky looking bangs so i really don't know what to do about that. the thought of cutting it makes me sad but he's getting a little baby mullet!
|

Extremely eHealthy
There probably isn't much you can do with his bangs right now, not until it gets longer and they can blend it with the rest of his hair. I think it'd be cute to trim around his ears and the back for the wedding!

I've cut lots of boys hair, but never a girl....can you see why I was dumb and gave Adriana a mullet? Embarassed *bangs head on wall*
|

Especially eHealthy
hopefulmjz wrote:
I've cut lots of boys hair, but never a girl....can you see why I was dumb and gave Adriana a mullet? Embarassed *bangs head on wall*

did you just not post pictures until it grew out? i don't remember a mullet!
|

Extremely eHealthy
It was when her hair wasn't all that long to begin with, so it wasn't super noticeable. But I still didn't post pics LOL
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Finn,your so big now!!!! how many month is he?
|

Especially eHealthy
lol, mandi!

marie, he just turned 10 months on monday! crazy!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thank you for posting these! My day has been an absolute nightmare. I love the ones of Finn and his dad. That is the sweetest thing ever.
|

User Profile
Supporter
awe hes so cute.. i cant believe how big our boys are getting! time goes by soo fast..

i know what you mean about the mullet! reeses hair drags on the back of the collar of any of his shirts.. but i dont wanna cut it Embarassed
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
SUPER CUTE!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
you always catch him with the best looks on his face Laughing i really love him, he makes me laugh so much.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Awww Finn!
I love him to death, he's such a little chunk ... he's so perfect I love his hair and just everything.
You make good looking babies lady! I can't wait to see the next one!
|
12 >>
Tags: parenting, angry, feet
Quick Reply