Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

How to Do It Doggy Style

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi,

I and my partner want to do doggy style, but I am not able to penetrate her from behind. I am overweight as well. Can any one offer me tips?

TIA

SAM
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper nicnac01
|

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2007
lose weight ?
|

Especially eHealthy
hmm im not too sure hun! it may be difficult but im sure theres someway to do it!!!!

have you tried looking it up on the internet maybe?
|

There are about 5 easy ways to do it doggys style, Which doggy style are you referring to... doggy 1a or doggy 2b.?

1a= penetrating the vagina from behind

2b= penetrating the butt hole from behind
|

replied September 6th, 2007
1a
|

replied September 8th, 2007
Try This
have her spread her legs more and see if you can get your knees under her lower abs, then you will be more in place, also if this doesnt work, try having her assume the position on a couch or bed with you standing, it should give you more room to manuever and achieve.... well you know.

Smile
|

User Profile
replied September 8th, 2007
Experienced User
Try get her to bend over the bed maybe, legs spread apart more, or even the drawers or dresser..Don't get dis-heartened hon , try different ways to achieve this, its all good fun experimenting. Razz Wink
|

replied September 12th, 2007
How to Do It Doggy Style.
As suggested in this forum for 1a doggy go for it! but be aware that as with all anatomy not every lady is built the same. There are great differences in size, shape, appearance AND position of a vagina. Some are positioned forward (north oriented) some rearward (south oriented). My G/F is a southerner and ideal for 1a but has to put the ankles on my shoulders for "modified" missionary. Try it all but settle for what is best for you both.
|

User Profile
replied September 18th, 2007
one way in which you CAN do this is lay flat on the bed.. I know this is not the traditional way of doing it so bare with me..
Lay down flat on the bed. Have her sit on top of you in a reverse direction. and viola... doggie stlye but not..
|

replied April 9th, 2009
Experienced User
I'm really not sure how to help you with this issue. I do doggy style and have done it many times, but vaginal entry really does depend on the size & shape of the penis and the angles involved. If your issue is that your penis can't make far enough to gain entry, then you may need to modify the doggy style and have her lay face down on the end of the bed so that her knees are on the floor and her butt is jutting out. Have her then spread her butt cheeks to give you as clear a path as possible. You then kneel behind her and place your erection into her vaginal. Hopefully this will give you the 'clearance' that you need.
Not wanting to kid you on this, but losing some wieght really would be a better answer (something to think about).

Wendy
|

replied May 7th, 2013
Some men may have difficulty with doggie style as it requires the penis to be a little longer than regular positions as the vagina is farther away. If the penis does not reach or falls out you may have to modify your positon. The woman should try putting her head all the way down to the bed and tip her butt up - this may tilt the vagina closer.
|

replied May 7th, 2013
Hi
|
Quick Reply