Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Alternative Medicine Forum

Improving Learning/increasing Memory/energy Boost?

Are there certain supplements or vitamins I can buy that help improve learning and increase memory? I am back in high school after taking a year off due to mental health issues and drug abuse and really need to get back on track, I cannot make any mistakes this year.

Also, is there anything I can do or take to help boost my energy? I constantly find myself tired and lose concentration easily so I was wondering if theres anything good to do for a situation like this. Are there certain good sleeping patters, eating habits, vitamins, etc?

Of course i'm posting in alternative medicine because I don't want to use any drugs like Ritalin or Adderall.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile TMJWorld
|

User Profile
replied September 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Improving Learning/increasing Memory/energy Boost?
BullZye wrote:
Are there certain supplements or vitamins I can buy that help improve learning and increase memory? I am back in high school after taking a year off due to mental health issues and drug abuse and really need to get back on track, I cannot make any mistakes this year.

Also, is there anything I can do or take to help boost my energy? I constantly find myself tired and lose concentration easily so I was wondering if theres anything good to do for a situation like this. Are there certain good sleeping patters, eating habits, vitamins, etc?

Of course i'm posting in alternative medicine because I don't want to use any drugs like Ritalin or Adderall.

you can try Ginko Biloba. that will help with memory.
|

replied September 18th, 2007
a Few Tips For Boosting Energy
Hey BullZye

Energy is something many people struggle with.

I saw some tips in an article you might find useful.

If you are male I would ignore the one about taking iron though.

Enjoy.

http://www.alternative-med-help.com/11-Fai l-Proof-Habits-for-Producing-a-Floodgate-o f-Energy.html
|

replied August 4th, 2010
My memory isnt very good either. Recently Ive found this this ipod touch/iphone app that helps improve my memory. Just a couple minutes everyday for the past few weeks have seemed to help my memory. its called cameraeye; if you have an ipod touch/iphone, i highly recomend checking it out!
|

replied November 7th, 2010
Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Vinpocetine, and Huperzine A are supplements that can help with boosting memory.

Good choice in not going with the Ritalin or Adderall! That stuff is so dangerous.
|

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2012
hi! green tea can help in relaxing your mind but would still keep you focused to memorize things Smile

it also comes with lots of health benefits too

hope this helps!
GoodLuck!
|