Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Mucus Like Discharge??? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
What would cause a mucus like discharge??? Its kinda clear and white? Any one that can help me please do...
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kkmarie414
|

replied September 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Sounds normal. It could be ovulation, or it could just be what your body has decided to do right now. Discharge can change throughout the month.
|

replied September 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
discharge is normal for all women
its the natural way of the vagina cleaning itself out
|

replied September 5th, 2007
no but its like boogers... stickey like that, like snot...
|

Especially eHealthy
Kaguilar67 wrote:

Have you recently had sex? If you have and he went inside you, that could likely be it.

Or it could be ordinary discharge during your ovulation.
|

replied March 23rd, 2011
What does my discharge mean??
that could likely be what???? if he went in side of you... because i am having the same thing.... not a sign of pregnancy is it???
|

replied December 17th, 2011
discharge
i don't have sex but i have the same thing
|

Especially eHealthy
Kaguilar67 wrote:

That's pretty normal, any time of the month for me. Seems it is for you too.

Things to look for:
Lots of chunky discharge like cottage cheese.
Smelling like a fresh loaf of bread (aka yeast)
Green/very yellow discharge

If these ever happen, THEN go to a gyno.
|

replied February 28th, 2012
if you have those 3 things, what could it be symptoms of?
|

replied March 31st, 2012
Plan B information.
I had sex when I was almost Off my period, without a condom. (I started on the eighth of march. Took plan b on the 14) after I took plan b, I had heavy red bleeding start in the sixteenth and that lasted till like the 22 or 23. Up to this day my period still hasn't come and I'm not pregnant cus I took an at home pregnancy test.. It was negative. I need information on what to do and I can't talk to my mom or go to a doctor cus I only live with her. Any advice or information on what to do?? Please help.
|

replied July 2nd, 2012
Miscarriage?
Maybe it was a miscarriage....
|

replied September 6th, 2007
Kaguilar67 wrote:

I have this once a month while I'm ovulating. This started being this texture about 6 months ago for me.
|

replied September 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
Kaguilar67 wrote:

That's pretty normal, any time of the month for me. Seems it is for you too.

Things to look for:
Lots of chunky discharge like cottage cheese.
Smelling like a fresh loaf of bread (aka yeast)
Green/very yellow discharge

If these ever happen, THEN go to a gyno.

thanks eiri
im eating toast right now.... Embarassed
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2008
I get this sort of thing too. I went to my doctor and she said I had a yeast infection, so I used Canestan to get rid of it...Except after I finished the dose I had white (sometimes a bit yellowish tint) sort of lumpy/chunky discharge still...Not really any scent, but it looked really weird. It could be another yeast infection I'm thinking...
If it's not a yeast infectino, maybe your discharge is just like that...I think mine might be as well.
|

replied January 4th, 2008
the discharge during ovulation is often like egg whites...kinf of sounds like what you are discribing....and like the other posters said during the cycle the discharge will change..
|

replied November 15th, 2008
jasmine
i don't know how to put this but if you treated yourself for a yeast infection and the same symptoms are occurring it could very well be chlamydia. it has similar symptoms or none at all. if you are experiencing lower back or abdomen pain that is another symptom. It doesn't mean you recently got it Chlamydia can be symptomless for along time. At least check into it. Yeast infections are often a wrong diagnosis.
|

replied August 25th, 2009
i am getting that too but I should'nt be ovulating seeing as I'm on the combined pill..:S
|

replied October 20th, 2009
im gettin it too but im 6 weeks pregnant? it started off orangy n now just white but no clumps like cottage cheese
|

User Profile
replied October 21st, 2009
i have that same problem, it's like a pearl-ish white color that kinda looks like boogers (don't know a better word for it). I am still a virgin and i'm 21 and the part that worries me is that it's while i'm not doing anything sexually active. i'll be watching a comedy on TV or doing homework and i'll have to go to the bathroom and when i wipe i have that weird thing. does anyone know why this is happening to me?
|

replied February 12th, 2012
Hunny don't worry discharge is either clear or thick white creamy stuff its normal and happens all the time through your cycle. Discharge changes textures and goes from clear to not as u get older
|

replied February 12th, 2012
Hunny don't worry discharge is either clear or thick white creamy stuff its normal and happens all the time through your cycle. Discharge changes textures and goes from clear to not as u get older
|

replied October 30th, 2009
I just started getting the same thing happening and this has been really really helpful. i just got off the pill and my doc says that is a big reason why it is happening too.
|

replied February 24th, 2010
DISCHARGE MUCUS, WHAT IS IT?
im only 17 and still a virgin. this happens to me often like every day often for the past few months. it seems like an all of a sudden thing. it very clear snotty like substance, but i feel fine it jus kinda seems abnormal.. any help would b appreciated
|

replied March 2nd, 2010
Nastyy Mucus
Mines Is Clear Too [Never Been White] And I Had It For About A Year Now.. And I Also Have Not Been Sexually Active.. (Im 15) Someone Help.. When I Sneez Or Like Do Something Causeing My Abdomen To Like "Squeeze" It Comes Out Uncontrolably.. Idk What To Do About It.. Or Do I Have To Live With It.. And Is It Safe To Be Sexually Involved When I Do Get Into That Type Of Stuff??
|

replied April 10th, 2010
weird looking discharge:
im a 15 year old girl and i have some sort of discharge that looks like boogers. i have not been sexually active as im still a virgin but i feel like i am ready to lose my viginity and this kind of discharge is stopping me. it has been going on for the past few weeks and i have no idea what it could be. i would be so grateful if someone could give me some sort of explanation.
|

replied April 13th, 2010
Mucus discharge, why?
I have the same thing however it happens 2 weeks after my period. I have had 2 c-sections and this started happening after my second. It reminds me of a mucus plug when it starts disolving. It is tinged pink but then after the 3rd day it becomes clear.
|

replied April 21st, 2010
i have the same thing i got my last depo shot in august and still have not had a period but today i went to the bathroom and when i wiped there was a clear ball of mucous and i dont know what it could be i''ve had two kids and like she said it looks like a mucous plug but myne is clear can someone please tell me what this is
|

replied August 29th, 2011
mucus
ladies its all normal clear egg whit mucus discharge it is a sign of ovulation... but if u are having a cottage cheese discharge green or yellow or a funky smell go get tested for stis there common dont be scared and not go get check cause it can cause problems later ex trying to have a baby...good luck
|
12 >>