Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

My Boyfriend's Asked Me to Bite On His Penis!!!!

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
This may sound a little nuts but My boyfriend likes it when I bite down hard on his penis during oral sex! I 've only done it once but IT FELT REALLY AKWARD. Is this normal?? Should I keep doing it. Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 4th, 2007
Re: My Boyfriend's Asked Me to Bite On His Penis!!!!
adilicious86 wrote:
This may sound a little nuts but My boyfriend likes it when I bite down hard on his penis during oral sex! I 've only done it once but IT FELT REALLY AKWARD. Is this normal?? Should I keep doing it. Rolling Eyes

Well the BIG question is... Do you like doing that?
|

User Profile
replied September 10th, 2007
I would be worrying about it being harmful.. ??
|

replied March 19th, 2009
Bitting the penis
Now this is so true about being normal I love for my wife to even chew on it without hurting it of course and it is so erotic,don't know why but is the truth
|

User Profile
replied March 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
what ever you like I guess.
my man would jump so high if I got my teeth invloved...lol. But if he likes it and you can like it then have fun.
|

replied March 22nd, 2009
Experienced User
Speaking from much experience, I would have to say that I haven't found too many guys (read that as none) that would like or have liked (even if by accident) my biting down on their penises while in the act of sucking on them. It can happen, but I would have to say that I have never been asked to bit down.

Wendy
|

replied July 25th, 2009
speaking from experience
Coming from a guy who enjoys having his penis bitten, it is extremely arousing. I don't understand why people can bite a nipple and see how that could feal good for some women, but can't see that having a penis bitten would feal good for some men. it is the same type of arousal feal good of having your nipple bitten, or neck or any other area that might feal good for some people. it is just way more intense.
|

replied July 25th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
It's an uncommon kink related to masochism. It is dangerous but can be done fairly safely. The penis is tougher than it looks. It can handle a lot of abuse without immediate injury. Your teeth however can sheer the skin off someone's arm with minimal effort and can easily tear a penis from the torso if enough force is applied. Many men into CBT experience ED at a younger age. Theoretically the repetitive intense pain damages their nervous tissue.

Bite but don't grind or pull. Pressure is much less dangerous than torsion, less likely to damage the ligaments of the penis, less likely to break the skin cause actual injury.
It is possible that he has a sexual need for pain but just no experience with other avenues of extreme sensation. See if he'll experiment with safer forms of pain or things that wig you out less. The buttocks and back can take some surreal punishment without serious injury, it's the same endorphin high. Clothes pins can cause much more consistent and measurable pain than your teeth with a safter wider surface area. And of course never take things outside of your comfort zone just to please him.

Good luck!
|

replied August 24th, 2010
Well I wouldn't like it at all if she bit it hard and caused pain.

What is REALLY sexy is if she puts it in her mouth from the side and bears her teeth and just barely put pressure down with the teeth while looking you in the eyes and kinda'winking like she is going to do it. But actually biting it I wouldn't like.
|

replied September 2nd, 2010
Experienced User
well if your BF like his package to be bitten, the do it not to the point that your biting it like a hotdog on a stick, just be gentle....
|
Quick Reply