Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

How Much Have You Gained? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
How much weight did you gain with your pregnancies?
21 lbs.-efrain
26 lbs-twins
0 lbs-so far, im 20 weeks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Haha so far? 35 pounds! Lmao (27 weeks)
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Experienced User
I'm 26 weeks and i've gained 12 lbs.
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I'm 21 and a half weeks,
i gained 18 pnds so far (i was 102 when I first got pregnant and I was very underweight so thats why I gained so much lol!)

shauna
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im a little over 10 weeks, and ive gained 9 lbs so far! I have a feelin im gonna gain alot lol I eat everything in sight
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I was at 103 in the very beginning...But when I found out I was preg I was at 105...And since then i've gained 17.5lbs...I'm almost 19 and a 1/2 weeks
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
In total with sean I gained like 40 lbs!!
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Wow! I didnt relize our due dates were so close! I kinda thought you were farther than me! Smile
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Whens urs again? Mines 8/11
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Have u narrowed down any names yet? I remember seeing ur list of like 25 names haha its sooo hard, I mean the name u choose will be his/her name for life....Thats why I dont wanna say a word to anyone until im 110% positive the name I pick out for her will definitely be her name...Its soo overwhelming too..Do u feel like that sometimes? I mean its not just a name, its ur child!
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Common ladies, names arent that hard!!
|

replied March 21st, 2004
For those who had their babies, have you lost more then what you weighed before you got pregnant? My mom did after she had my brother..*just curious* Smile
shannon
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Mine actual due date it 8/5 but I have it down as 7/30 because they are giving me a c-section 1 week early. I really like cortez im not sure for the first or middle name though. Jesse likes it too but we still have a few other ones in mind!
Scarf-with my first I lost more weight, I was a lot skinner then I was before I had him. With the twins I weighed the same but I wore a smaller size jeans??
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I gained 26 lbs......I am 40 weeks and 1 day.
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Experienced User
With dominick I gained 54 pounds:| so jordan dont feel bad
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Well, i've never been preggy! But i'll say this so I dont' feel left out. From my surgery I lost over 20 pounds!
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ive gained like 18 lbs and im 22 weeks! (thats just an estimate, I dont know exactly but about that) I have a feeling I will gain like 40 total. Ughhhh but I cant imagine!!! I pray I wont gain more then 12-15 lbs which would be 30-35lbs total which still seems like alot but im tryin to be realistic. .My metabolism wasnt in the best shape from my eating disorder (which ive been in recovery now for 4 months!) so I kinda gained alot quickly at first.
|

replied March 21st, 2004
For my son I was 120 and went up to 140. I lost that after two weeks of giving birth. But then I got on the depo shot and gained it all back. For this belly I was at 152, lost 12lbs. And have so far gained 4oz. According to the doctor, I am now 19 weeks. Jill don't feel so badgaining 4oz. After losing 12lbs. I think I got you beat. Lol

brenda
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
With alexander I gained 30 lbs...Of course I was ten days overdue!!!

Pregnajorden~ hehe your gonna have a nine lb baby like me :d
|

replied March 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol I think im going 2 have a toddler by the looks of things!Lol
|
12 >>
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile