Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Bumps On Left Arm That Are In Semi-circle.

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I have a somewhat semi-circle set of bumps on my left arm. They appear to be three or four of them. Slightly more red than my skin color and slightly raised. I also have two other smaller bumps, somewhat similar, closer to my elbow on the back side of my forarm. I would have posted a picture but my digital camera could not take a decent photo. I have no insurance and can't afford to go to a dermatologist. They do not itch and they haven't gotten any worse or better, that I can tell. If someone could tell me, possably, what they are and how to treat it would be much appreciated!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
try some oil free acne wash and a moisturizer such as ANEW from avon
|

replied May 18th, 2010
alien bumps
my friend had the exact same thing, I'm pretty sure you were abducted by aliens!!!
|