Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Sperm Load

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
How to have a big load of sperm and ejaculate more stronger?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper back
|

replied August 31st, 2007
kris100 wrote:
They actually have pills for this. Safe and effective. I know a few people that take them...and they were very happy with the results.....

Check out this site for info

click under the section "more sperm"

Thanks but Sorry. I want natural way. I've no money to buy product. I'm an Asian.
Maybe take any foods or any tips can solve my problem?
|

replied September 2nd, 2007
Thank you so much.!
|

replied September 3rd, 2007
back wrote:
kris100 wrote:
They actually have pills for this. Safe and effective. I know a few people that take them...and they were very happy with the results.....

Check out this site for info

click under the section "more sperm"

Thanks but Sorry. I want natural way. I've no money to buy product. I'm an Asian.

Drink loads of water just before you have sex or masturbate and you will see better results..

Cheers
|

replied September 4th, 2007
Cortx6 wrote:

Drink loads of water just before you have sex or masturbate and you will see better results..

Cheers

Are you sure the effect will come soon after you drink water?
|

HELK wrote:
Any of these 2 will work for more sperm:

Volume Pills
Semenax

Have fun!

|

back wrote:
Cortx6 wrote:

Cheers

Are you sure the effect will come soon after you drink water?

Well there are no guarantees....For eg if drink 2 L of water at 5 and have sex/masturbate at 8 there will definitely be a 30-40% increase in sperm!!! I have tried it and it works!!

Cheers
|

Two big spoons of lecithin granules sprinkled on cereal every morning works wonders for me. It doesn't taste bad, but you should immediately recognise the smell of the lecithin when you open it. Lecithin is in every cell of our body and we ejaculate tons of it.
|

replied September 8th, 2007
grandtiger wrote:
Two big spoons of lecithin granules sprinkled on cereal every morning works wonders for me. It doesn't taste bad, but you should immediately recognise the smell of the lecithin when you open it. Lecithin is in every cell of our body and we ejaculate tons of it.

Sorry! I don't know what is Lecithin. Where can i get it?
|

replied September 8th, 2007
Lecithin granules are made from soy and come in 1lb or 2lb tubs found in health food stores in the US. Made by various manufacturers. I buy 2lb tubs by "Now Foods" online from hilife-vitamins.
|

replied September 15th, 2007
grandtiger wrote:
Lecithin granules are made from soy and come in 1lb or 2lb tubs found in health food stores in the US. Made by various manufacturers. I buy 2lb tubs by "Now Foods" online from hilife-vitamins.

Thank you.
I think wheat bread is more suitable for me, it is more easy to get.

Anybody got any tips? Normally how far u guys can ejaculate?
|

replied September 15th, 2007
Sperm Load
BACK,

My personal belief is that the volume of ejaculate is not important as long as you have the sensation. My own loads vary considerably depending mainly on the frequency. Sometimes it's just the one spasmic spurt sometimes six or eight. I have not tried the water cure nor the lectin. Just like all variables in nature we are not all the same.
In my younger days of group masturbation one guy with a little bent penis could repeatedly squirt at least two metres distance of continuous stream. As we were all young he was the envy of everybody but with age and experience I have learnt that ejuclate volume is not the keystone of sex.
Relax and enjoy what you have.
|

User Profile
replied September 16th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Saw palmetto will increase the overall force and completion of ejaculation, so try that (takes about a week or so to kick in most of the time) and zinc is known to help increase semen volume.
|

replied September 17th, 2007
Re: Sperm Load
peter peters wrote:
BACK,

My personal belief is that the volume of ejaculate is not important as long as you have the sensation. My own loads vary considerably depending mainly on the frequency. Sometimes it's just the one spasmic spurt sometimes six or eight. I have not tried the water cure nor the lectin. Just like all variables in nature we are not all the same.
In my younger days of group masturbation one guy with a little bent penis could repeatedly squirt at least two metres distance of continuous stream. As we were all young he was the envy of everybody but with age and experience I have learnt that ejuclate volume is not the keystone of sex.
Relax and enjoy what you have.

Thanks for your advise. Thank you.!

I understand what you are trying to tell me, but i''m addicted to big load of sperm and big ejaculate.
|

replied September 17th, 2007
Stan Stepanic wrote:
Saw palmetto will increase the overall force and completion of ejaculation, so try that (takes about a week or so to kick in most of the time) and zinc is known to help increase semen volume.

Thank you!

But i don not know what is Saw palmetto.
From what food or how can i take zinc?
|

replied July 9th, 2009
FT LAUDERDALE, FL
Saw Palmetto, Aminoacids Complex, Proteins, Multivitamin, water, omega-3, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Rhodiola, Maca Root are the most powerful supplements and foods.
I ejaculate tons of semen if I stop doing sex every day, and those supplements really increased my potency, stamina and volume of loads.
Any MAN interested in discussing this you can contact me sco_31_31 (at) h o t m a i l . c o m
Salvo
Ft lauderdale, FL
|
Quick Reply