Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Stomach And Lower Back Pain

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have weird stomach paid dont feel like im going to throw up i feel like when you have a stomach virus and you throw up so much that your organs or intestines or whatever hurt when i press on my stomach my organs hurt also ive gotten a strange pain in my lower back i dont know if i might be pregnet or have serious stomach problem please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
have you been having unproetected sex?
|

Yes thats why i think it might be pregnecy : /
|

User Profile
Honestly you could be possibly pregnant! If you have been having unprotected sex that could be a reason why. I would buy a pregnancy test to find out if you are not. Good luck!
|

User Profile
replied August 31st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
After you rule out pregnancy, you may want to think about the fact that you could have a bladder infection or a kidney infection.
|

replied September 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Jude-Love wrote:
After you rule out pregnancy, you may want to think about the fact that you could have a bladder infection or a kidney infection.

It sounds like a bladder/kidney infection to me also.

Usually pregnancy doesn't hurt when you press on your stomach.
|

replied September 6th, 2007
Experienced User
Agree
I totally agree with Ingi but rule out pregnancy and go from there mean time drink lots of water best wishes wazzywoman
|