Medical Questions > Cancer > Breast Cancer Forum

I Might Be Pregnant

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
I might be pregnant. I'm 16. I dont want to tell my mom becuase I know she would be mad and I dont hav e a dad. I really dont want to be pregnant. But if I have a baby I will take care of him or her. What should I do? And I take a ept test a few days after should I do another one?This was about a month ago.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 5th, 2003
Well, the best idea would be to take another pregnancy test. If you are missing your period for a month already it is best to take the test. Also you can go and see you ginecologist, who can also make the test. If you are pregnant and are willing to take of the baby you will sooner or later have to tell your mom. Maybe she will be angry at the begining but out of my experience as I talked to young mother, their moms were not long angry at them but have been very suportive. The best way would be to tell your mother as soon as you know if you are pregnant or not. So you two will both have time to adapt to the new situation. Don't wait until your pregnany will start to show. Then she will be even more angry because you tried to hide it from her and will even be dissapointed that you didn't come to her with your problems.

I hope everything will turn out all right. And if you are not pregnant be more carefull next time you have sex.

Jauzi
|

replied September 5th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
If your test came out positive then you should take another one to be sure, then tell your mom. Will the baby's father be in the picture? You need to tell your mom. Of course shes going to be mad, hurt, angry, sad but after all that she will be there for you. You need her to help you through this. Make sure you are for sure pregnant though. Keep in touch, good luck.
|

replied September 6th, 2003
Im Happy
Im no pregant im happy lol
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile