Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Itchy

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
I have this problem it started on Friday when some guy was performing oral sex. I went home and I take shower and when I started to clean my penis with soap and water is started irrate me and I notice few red spots. Just recently it staring to itch and when I do pee it doesn't burn. Could I have an STD or just some kind of infection because I'm uncut.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
could be allergc to the soap
|

replied August 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
And STD would not normally manifest itself this fast, so I think it's probably something else.

You should use a condom, I know you know that Smile
|

replied August 29th, 2007
werid thing is when I push back my foreskin there is some white stuff in there
|

Especially eHealthy
it sounds like it may be dry or irritated skin and the soap made it worse
try switching to a gentle soap and see if it goes away
|

Especially eHealthy
Tamrun1 wrote:
werid thing is when I push back my foreskin there is some white stuff in there

That stuff normal. I forget what it's called at the moment, but it does come off. You don't need to worry about it right now as it is harmless. Kind of like belly button lint. Ah, smegma!! There we are, I think. Anyway, don't stress about removing it right now.

It does sound like you may have a Urinary Tract Infection though, a UTI. SO I'd go get that checked out.
|