Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

Chest Pain When I Stnad Up Or Lay Down

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have been getting chest pain and tightness when i get into bed for about 20 seconds and then it goes away but it also gives me trouble breathing. I also get it when after i have been sitting down then i stand up, it comes then. It also happens when a laugh too hard and even when a stress too hard on the toilet.

Can anyone help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i think you should call a doctor and make an appointment because chest pain is really not good
Crying or Very sad
|

replied August 28th, 2007
Hi
Thanx for reply, i know that its just i had a full run up on the heart now they dont care.
|