Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Forgot BC - can UTI affect your period ? Or am I pregnant ?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Im looking for some help. So hopfully someone will see this who knows what they are talking about. My husband is stationed 7 hours away from me so when i see him its special. I have been on the same BC for 2 years with no problems. I forgot to take it once or twice over the span of seeing him about two weeks ago. My problem is that i have a UTI and no period which should have started 4 days ago. SO the question is, Can a Tract Infection affect your period? Or should I be getting a pregnancy test done? Thanks for any feedback!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
If you missed a pill once, it probably is just because of the UTI. But if you missed two pills within a week, there is a chance you are pregnant. Since your period is 4 days late, you should be able to take an early response test. I'd run out and buy one so you can stop going crazy!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?