Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Anxiety - headaches, burning tingleling and acheing

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Does anybody have theses symtoms. burning tingleling and acheing from there butt to there feet. chest pain. Hands acheing tingleing and sometimes finger pain. Toungue acheing tingleing. Pain in the stomach and burning and pain in the arms, and shoulders. Getting headaches and allways tired.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 27th, 2007
Hi
When you have anxiety your nervous system buggers up, not dangerous but it plays so many tricks. Anxiety for some reason has been known to cause carpal tunnel syndrome, strange but true. The burning in the stomach arms and shoulders can be gerd, caused again by anxiety. I ahev all the same but i dont get it in the butt, just feet. Dont worry.
|

replied August 28th, 2007
Could be side effects from meds. I had similar effects.
|