Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Lower Right Back Pain

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
i'm about 5 weeks pregnant and have really bad lower right back pain and I also have no signs of being pregnant. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this during pregnancy?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ihad no signs til week 9! and all women are different! some women never get signs! some do!
however you are still too early to be haveing many symptoms
ive had horrible back pain and lower abdominal pain and streatching for weeks now
however i dont know why you are haveing back pain so early? im 24 weeks 2 days and mine is horrible

talk to your doctor about it!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied August 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I've just recently been having a lot of lower back pain. I think 5 weeks is a bit early, but everyone is different. If you're really concerned, talk to your doctor about it. Good luck. Smile
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
yes if you're having pains during pregnancy it is always a good idea to get it checked out
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2007
Experienced User
Good luck I am sure you are fine and I hope you feel better!
|

User Profile
replied August 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm about 7 weeks (haven't been properly checked) and I was having a lot of back pain this weekend, but that may have been from standing up so much. So yea, you may want to get it checked out if it's really intense though. Good Luck
|

replied March 8th, 2009
back pain at 7 weeks pregnant
I am also 7 weeks pregnant and the for the last two days have been having lower back aches , it only happens when I lie down or sit down , or try to go to sleep, but when I stand up all is good, its very strange, I have been trying to get pregnant again for 6 years and was overjoyed with my news , but 6 years ago I had a miscarriage, and I cant help but worry , is this back pain normal.
|