Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Husband Has a New Fetish !

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
well my husband loves doggystyle and so do i, he has been putting a finger up my butt and stroking it until we are done . any one had this done do u like it ? i dont mind if he dont !
by all
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 26th, 2007
Re: Husband Has a New Fetish !
wildwindy wrote:
well my husband loves doggystyle and so do i, he has been putting a finger up my butt and stroking it until we are done . any one had this done do u like it ? i dont mind if he dont !
by all

yea i have had this done i dont mind it. it supposed to give you like the utlimate orgasm. some people like others dont it is really up to you.
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It's probably not really a fetish, he's just trying new things. Do you like it? Maybe he wants you to do it to him- it's supposed to be better for guys...
|

replied April 3rd, 2011
Husband's Sexual Fetish
I don't think what your husband enjoys would be considered a fetish, but I completely understand how you feel. My husband has two major sexual fetishes. I'd rather not post exactly what they are since I'm not completely comfortable with sharing that information with the world.

Recently, I found a book by a therapist that has really helped me with all of this. It's a fairly new book and I was definitely skeptical at first. But I have to admit, it's really changed everything. Most importantly, I understand this much better and now have some useful coping techniques. They're not particularly easy, but we are still together and still in love and fighting way less.

I found it on my Kindle, but I think you may be able to get it elsewhere. It's called "You Would If You Loved Him".
|
Quick Reply