Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

I Am So Impatient

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
Hi everyone i am new to this board! I am 20 years old and me and my husband are wanting so so badly to conceive. I just stopped birth control, been off it for about a week... and i know it can take a couple months to get back to normal to be able to concieve Sad ...... i hate that. I just want to be able to go off them and get Preggo!! haha... if it were only that easy. Right after i stopped taking bc.. about three days after... i did an ovulation tester and it said i was ovulating.. so me and hubby got busy.. haha but the chances are probably slim that it would work sooo soon.. who knows maybe i'll get lucky..

Its so weird because i never thought i wanted kids this young and then i got married and than about three months ago i just got this strong feelign like... now is the time.. its baby time. haha i dont know how to explain it.. me and my husband have been married a year and are so happy and in love and i hope so much i can give us a baby.. wish me luck and any adivce if ya'll have some

Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 25th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Welcome to the board. Best of luck with bding. I'm sure it is not unheard of to get preggo right off of the pill, but I've heard that drs like you to wait a few months. I hope you succeed right away. Long-term ttc is less fun.
|

User Profile
replied August 25th, 2007
Experienced User
thanks.. i agree i hope it wont take so long that i get frustrated.. i have read about some women it can take them so long and i feel so badly for them i cant even imagine they must be very strong to keep their hope up! Anyways thanks for the reply
|

replied September 11th, 2007
Experienced User
hi i just thought i share my story i got off the pills 9months ago and i was only on them for 4months and i still havent gotten pregnant its so frustrating when you see a period and im only 20 as they say younger the better. ive seen a doc but they say a year and then theyll do something about it but i ahd test and im eprfectly normal. so i dnt no the problem asnd i do try have sex on ovulation maybe my bodies disfunctional who nows. Its so depressing tyin to get pregnant and u cant only if it was so easy i envy my sister as she got nocked up first time round.
|