Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

10days Late

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
im married im 17 been married for 6 months now a week ago i was discharging light bownish blood .i took a test i wasnt pregnant my period was ment to come on the 14th of august and now its da 25th ive taken a blood test it said negative cud i b pregnant even if the blood test said negative???? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 25th, 2007
Supporter
Yes it would show up in your blood if you were. When you become preganant you have something called hcg and that is how your urine and blood tell when your pregnant
|

Especially eHealthy
You aren't pregnant. Negative blood test = no pregnancy.
|

Especially eHealthy
stress can cause a missed or late period so maybe thats whats wrong. however the others are right it would have shown up in your blood if you were preg
|

replied August 30th, 2007
i didnt know there were BLOOD tests. ive only heard of urine tests.
|

replied August 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Xxx_craying_rain_xxX wrote:
i didnt know there were BLOOD tests. ive only heard of urine tests.

Oh heavens yes. A blood test is performed by doctors to confirm that you are indeed really pregnant.
|