Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Penis Bleeding During Sex - what happened?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
this is a very strange situation that happened to me, and i hope i can get some answers.

I was having sex with my boyfriend today, and it was all fine until we took a small break and then tried it again, when he suddenly gasped in terrible pain, saying that the head of his penis felt like a bone had been shoved through all the way to the base. He said it was extremely sharp and intense.

We turned on the lights and saw that the vein where the blood travels through when he has an erection was bleeding uncontrollably. What happened!?
he said it was severe pain, but was livable.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 2nd, 2007
Too much sex or masturbation without proper nourishment can damage the penis and seriously harm the prostate, liver, central nervous system, and endochrine system by overcharging it and draining these internal systems of much needed nutrients and hormones before they have time to rejuvenate.

The skin of the penis is very thin and the internal sex organs are very sensitive.

Despite the blatant LIES that your sex ed teacher has told you, Too much sex and PARTICULARLY TOO MUCH MASTURBATION Is VERY Dangerous.

He needs to go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY and STOP ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WHATSOEVER UNTILL EVERYTHING HEALS..

Everything must be bandaged up.

He then needs proper supplements - NOT DRUGS - to heal himself.

Pain medication is ok but it will not solve the root problem.

Also, add soymilk to his diet for prostate health. COUNTLESS studies show that soy milk GREATLY improves his prostate thus cooling his sex organs so they can heal. Google this for proof.

I wish you and him all the best of health.

Please take care of him and be sweet/sensitive, he needs you more than ever now...
|
Did you find this post helpful?