Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

Oh God Please Help Me

Must Read
The loss of bladder control affects about 17 million people in the U.S. But what is incontinence? How does female incontinence occur? ...
Incontinence can be caused by mechanical, anatomic or medical issues. But what are these? And who is at risk of developing bladder problems?...
Urinary incontinence symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn to identify signs of bladder control problems and know when to seek help here....
User Profile
I can't even stop crying. Dayton has basically decided to break up with because he doesn't feel the same way I do. OH GOD I love him so much, I can't let go. Its hurts so bad. I don't want to. I don't know what to do. I'm being replaced by a girl he's met. He's fallin for her really badly as he says. God I feel horrible. I'm being replaced. We'd still be living together, I don't know what to do. It hurts so bad. He hasn't officially cut me off yet but I know its coming. I don't want anyone else I love him so much. I'm just in pieces right now I'm afraid if I cry in front of him he'll take off and I won't see him again. I feel so horrible.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Oh God Please Help Me
Eva-n-Dayton wrote:
I can't even stop crying. Dayton has basically decided to break up with because he doesn't feel the same way I do. OH GOD I love him so much, I can't let go. Its hurts so bad. I don't want to. I don't know what to do. I'm being replaced by a girl he's met. He's fallin for her really badly as he says. God I feel horrible. I'm being replaced. We'd still be living together, I don't know what to do. It hurts so bad. He hasn't officially cut me off yet but I know its coming. I don't want anyone else I love him so much. I'm just in pieces right now I'm afraid if I cry in front of him he'll take off and I won't see him again. I feel so horrible.

I am sent you a IM
|

Especially eHealthy
Coming from the other side of that equation... If he doesn't feel the same way about you, there's not a lot you can do about it.

I know it hurts a lot, and you have my empathy and my hugs!

*hug*HUG*hug*HUG*hug*HUG*hug*HUG*hug*HUG*h ug*HUG*hug*HUG*hug*HUG*hug*HUG*hug*HUG*hug *HUG
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Oh God Please Help Me
Eva-n-Dayton wrote:

cry to him.. what do you have to lose.. at least you can say you said everything you felt.. the rest is up to him.. then let it go..I know it hurts! love sucks..
|

User Profile
I can't find it, not in the private messages box. He says he still loves me but he feels like I'm a really good friend instead.
|

Especially eHealthy
Eva-n-Dayton wrote:
I can't find it, not in the private messages box. He says he still loves me but he feels like I'm a really good friend instead.

It happens; people don't always feel the same forever. I know it really sucks; we're here for you.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I know this isn't much help but if he is going to leave you for another girl then he's a piece of sh*t and you are too good for him anyways. Good luck and I hope it all works out for you
|

Especially eHealthy
im so sorry hun! i know that probably wont help at all but im so sorry and im here if you wanna talk ok?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Eva-n-Dayton wrote:

how long have you been together?
|

User Profile
meblonde01 wrote:
Eva-n-Dayton wrote:

how long have you been together?

almost 9 months...Lol my neighbor came down and hugged me for a while I calmed right down. I need people right now. My brother's taking a long time to get here.... GARGH
|

Especially eHealthy
I just broke up with my fiancee. We'd been going out for 3 years and engaged for 3 months of that.

But my feelings for him had changed in the past year. I'm not a bad person for feeling this way O.o It just happens. For me, the engagement hid the things that weren't going right for months.

So what I'm trying to say is... even in long relationships, sometimes things happen. People change, feelings change.

You will be fine, I know. You will love again; your heart is too big to be permanently broken.
|

User Profile
replied August 26th, 2007
Experienced User
I know it probably hurts right now, I cant imagine what you must be feeling, come onto the boards anytime just to vent feelings, its always good to get things off your chest..
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2007
Supporter
Hi
HI Eva, its been a couple of days now, how are things with you? Just know you are never alone, casue we are AlWAYS here for you! We've been there and done that so, we understand your hurt and pain..........but life does go on and you will find someone who loves you as much as you will love them! Keep that chin up Girlfriend! Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
How are you doing now?
|

Experienced User
im sorry.. atleast he told you know insted of a couple of years down the road..

it hurts, but its better than living a lie.
|

User Profile
replied August 28th, 2007
I was happy he told me. I'm great now, we're like best friends. I've been going out on the town alot now and keeping busy. My diet changed for a while though, I lost 13 pounds since the 23rd. :S Dayton wanted me to go to counceling because he didn't want to see me so hurt and sick. But I'm eating fine now and we talk and laugh still. Everything is fine now Smile
|

User Profile
replied August 29th, 2007
Glad to hear you're feeling better about it all. And its great that you can still be good friends!!
|
Tags: womens help
Quick Reply