Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I Feel Like Im Crazy

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am 15 weeks pregnant and I swear I think I have a new disease every month. There is nothing wrong with me. I just can't help but think that something stupid I did in the past is going to sneak up on me. Why do I worry about every thing that happens to me, or think I am dying from some strange disease? I have never been like this before.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 27th, 2004
Experienced User
You're probably just worried about the development of your baby, and may be feeling a bit guilty about your past. At least you're aware of your previous mistakes, and that's a good thing! If you're very concerned, just go to the doctor for a wellness check. Don't worry so much! It puts stress on your baby, just enjoy your pregnancy...It's a beautiful thing!!!

~kate~

|

replied March 27th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It is probably anxiety honey. I often think the same way. I try not to read about new diseases or symptoms of old ones or whatever, because 9 times out of 10 everyone has at least half of the symptoms! Then I start to worry too.
Are you pregnant now? If you are, the extra anxiety could have brought on this condition or is making it worse. Just try not to worry! Most people have a somewhat shady past. And not one of us is perfect. So don't feel that you deserve for bad things to happy, because you dont. You will be fine. And if after the pregnancy if you still have these feelings, then I would talk to your doctor and maybe go on anxiety medication until you can get these feelings under control.
|

replied March 28th, 2004
Thanks for the replies, I just needed to hear some one tell me to calm down. I feak my self out all the time because I am scared that all the happiness I have is going to be taken away. I am 16 weeks pregnant and I am so glad I can come to this forum and just read other peoples thoughts.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile