Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Appendix and Appendicitis Forum

My Right Side Hurts When I Walk For Even Like 30 Seconds

Must Read
How do you know if abdominal pain is caused by appendicitis or not? First know where to locate the appendix in your body. Learn more here....
Classic symptoms of appendicitis include pain in the center of the abdomen that moves down and to the right. Learn more about signs and symptoms of appendix pr...
Understand how to diagnose appendicitis and abdominal pain correctly. Appendicitis may be the cause of your discomfort but symptoms vary. Learn more now. ...
i have been getting weird side ache pains, very mild and seem to go away after i sit down but it doesn't seem to be going away. its always on my right side lower half of my stomach. its been going on for about a week i think and am curious if it could be a early sign i need to get my appendix removed or what ever is there, i think i may consult a doctor soon about it but was curious so i just hoped on this forum to see what you guys think.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kimber2005
|

replied August 22nd, 2007
anybody have any idea's Smile
|

replied August 18th, 2008
i just got my appendix out a few weeks ago. before i got diagnosed, i called an "ask-a-nurse" service to see whether or not i needed to be seen. they told me any pain that lasts over 2 hours requires attention just to be on the safe side. My pain started off in the upper center of my abdomen. i started feeling the pain at noon. It wasn't bad at all, at first. by 5 i was having a hard time standing up straight. i went to the hospital around 6:30 or 7. they performed a few tests and did some cat scans. i was finally diagnosed at 11. the doctor told me that sometimes the pain wont be localized but then you gradually feel it in your lower right. i hope this helps out.
|

replied June 8th, 2009
I have been getting that too, every time I walk anywhere, I get pain in my right side, It stops as soon as I stop walking, and starts as soon as I start, It feels very like stitch.

I hope nether of us have to have our appendix out!!
|

User Profile
replied January 12th, 2010
why is this happenning?
im only like 14 and since like middle last year ive been having side pains i couldnt even much walk to the computa the pain has been affecting my life yall help me!!! i remember one time i even cried i told my mom and its like she didnt even hear me do i have to call 911 myself!this is crazy.
|

replied November 11th, 2010
i have this pain in my lower right side that seems to hurt more when i walk. my temp. is staying at 98.4 and have had some nausia
|

replied November 30th, 2011
I am having the same symptoms, and it also hurts when I cross my legs. If you do get your appendix removed i heard about a laproscopic surgery, does anyone know if it will leave a permanent scar and where the incision is?
|

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2012
Pain
Every morning when i wake up my lower right side of my back hurts and sometimes to the point of it being hard to get up. Somenights when i lay down at night i have a little pain on the same side but in my stomach. Some poeple tell me it's prob my mattresses, but if it were that wouldn't my whole back hurt? i mean it doesn't seem to matter which way i lay its always on the lower right side of my back. just last year i had my gullbladder removed due to endometriosis. it was suppose to be just a surgery to clear out the tissue build up from endometriosis but when they went in they found that it had completely cut my gullbladder off so the had to remove it. my lower back has been hurting for a bout a month or more. it even hurts when i sit for a little while, but again only on that right side. What can this be???
|

replied February 21st, 2012
i get this pain above my belly bottom but mostly on my right side and omg it hurts like HELL . And when i sit down it stops hurting . what do you guys think ? should i go see a doctor right away or is it just Gas ?
|

replied February 21st, 2012
i get this pain above my belly bottom but mostly on my right side and omg it hurts like HELL . And when i sit down it stops hurting . what do you guys think ? should i go see a doctor right away or is it just Gas ?
|