Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Semen Causes Vomiting

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
About 4 months ago I was really hungover and gave my boyfriend oral sex, swallowed his semen, and immediately threw up (probably due to the hangover). Ever since, the smell, taste, thought of semen makes me feel sick, even to the point when last week I literally threw up all my dinner after swallowing his semen again. I'm pretty sure this is a psychological disfunction, maybe Conditioned Taste Aversion, but I can't figure out how to fix it and make me OK with swallowing semen again! Please help with any advice, this is a distressing situation for both of us.

As soon as the semen enters my mouth I have a violent physical reaction to it and start throwing up. Please note it isn't due to deep-throating as even when I just use my hands if the semen goes in my mouth it makes me puke.

I used to be fine with it and have had no problems with other guys or this guy to begin with.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i guess your body just doesnt like the semen anymore Question
|

replied August 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It sounds like a subconscious psychological reaction to puking from the semen when you were drunk. You may have to break this reaction by slowly reintroducing yourself to semen. Just lick a little off your fingers; it may cause you to gag at this point but the more times you do it without puking, the less powerful the "oh man I need to puke" urge is going to be.
|

User Profile
replied August 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yeah- you have to slowly work your way back into the game. Anything that makes you feel sick, if it's just the taste of the semen or the whole act of oral, take it in baby steps. So like, give him a hand job and smell/lick your fingers after, and take steps up to the full thing. It will help, if at every step of the way he is stimulating you because it will remind your body that it's a good thing lol.

Just take it slow. It's not a dysfunction, it's perfectly normal and happens to lots of people. You just gotta get back in the game at a slow pace that works for you.
|