Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Am I Pregnant???? Help!!!

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
i've had sex many times before with my boyfriend but last time we had it (the 9th of this month, to be exact) he slipped into me accidentally... we weren't using a condom. he withdrew almost immediately, and he's quite sure he didn't ejaculate or anything but my period was due the next day and i didn't get it... and i've taken three tests since and they've all showed negative... but i still haven't got my period and i think paranoia is causing me to feel like i'm gonna throw up... nothing else is wrong except that i still haven't got my period... i've had these irregular spells before but that was when i was still a virgin... is there a chance i might be pregnant???? help!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yes you can be preg but you probably arent
you need to wait ti take a test for another week or two
and stay calm
stress can cause a missed or late period
|

thanks a ton! Smile Smile Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
your welcome!!! let me know how it goes too! and im here if you ever need to talk!
|

i will... thank you so much... Smile Smile
|