Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

I Think I Might Have a Brain Tumor...

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
But i'm not sure, I have some of the symptoms listed, maybe i'm just paranoid but i'm getting scared. I get headaches at least once a week, my memory seems to get worse, I get nasaeus at times, I lose my temper more easily, and I times I get a ringing in my ears. The other day, in gym, I was losing my breathe, my heart was pounding really fast and I could feel it, and all of a sudden it went into the back of my head, and my nurse said she thinks I should consult a doctor. I also have a somewhat large bump on my head. What should I do? Does anyone know if I could have a brain tumor?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
Go to a doc asap. The bump is what confuses me...If you didnt have the bump I would say it could be anxiety. But I am ont sure of the bump...Go to doc.
|

replied June 29th, 2004
I agree to.. You should have that checked out dont be scared it could be anything not eveything is cancer I had those same symptoms as you and the hole time it was my sinus problems I needed surgery I had sharp pains head ache couldnt even see right I freaked out to but it was my sinusyour heart could be racing because of you being nervous about it cuz I had the same thing panic attacks but you still should have it checked it could be anything
|
Quick Reply