Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

When His Penis Is Too Long What to Do

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I just had sex with a new partner for the first time, and i was very painful. I had noticed that his penis had much lenght to it but, i could not have imagined how it would feel. I must say he was trying to be gentle but a certain point it felt like it as literally in my stomach. I've had the pain for 3 days now. Was something damaged? Is this harmful for me? Should i try again or throw in the towel

rough beginnings
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Michaelagita
|

replied August 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hi and welcome to the forum!

please try not to post in all caps!!! thanks!!!!!

it is possible he had irritated or bruised your cervix. however sex should not hurt
next time try some lube and see if that makes it easier Wink
|

well it was'nt the girth but the lenght that was so painful. i counld never attempt to take all if it it.
|

Especially eHealthy
yes sometimes it just takes getting used to Very Happy try going very slow and each time inserting more and more of it in
eventually you should gte comfy with it
it may cause pressure but it shouldnt hurt
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Sex should never hurt, your first time or any time after that.

If he is very long, try positions where you can control the depth of penetration, and avoid positions like doggy style where it can go really deep. Some suggestions are you on top where you can control, you on bottom but with your legs together under his legs (like knees touching), spooning. And always make sure there is plenty of lube, try buying some and using that to see if it help even if you think you have enough yourself.

If it always hurts, you need to see a doc. That means something is wrong.
|

i guess what im really asking isn't possibly that he's just too long for me.
i have never been touch in that place as long as i have been have sex.
i understand lube and all that, but how is that gonna help with lenght.
help, help,
|

Especially eHealthy
MSAGCHASE wrote:
i guess what im really asking isn't possibly that he's just too long for me.
i have never been touch in that place as long as i have been have sex.
i understand lube and all that, but how is that gonna help with lenght.
help, help,

There is nothing you can do about a long penis. It's going to hit your cervix and that hurts you. He is just going to have to be careful and not thrust deep.
|

replied August 7th, 2009
penis too long
Yes it is possible that he's too long. There is so much infomatin out there about how to make penisis bigger and I think there should be more about how to intercede when they're too long. Imagine a bagel shaped inflatable device he could wear aroung the base. I just broke up with someone because he had a very long penis and sex was just not fun had to be too careful... Poor guy sex is always a problem for him. there should really be a device he could use. Maybe I'll invent something:)
|

replied August 6th, 2013
riding & depth
Hello, it 's my first time using this forum. I have been having sex with a man who is too long; and when he's on top he is good about working in slow, and when he feels my hands push on his this thighs (my normal reaction), he knows to finish because he's in too deep and I'm in pain. But I want to ride him. We tried with me directly on top and moving my hips forward and back (easiest for me), but because of his length, he was in too deep and it hurt us both. How do I go on top because of this? I'm new to sex: how do I adjust, move, and what muscles do I use?
|

replied August 6th, 2013
Hello, it 's my first time using this forum. I have been having sex with a man who is too long; and when he's on top he is good about working in slow, and when he feels my hands push on his this thighs (my normal reaction), he knows to finish because he's in too deep and I'm in pain. But I want to ride him. We tried with me directly on top and moving my hips forward and back (easiest for me), but because of his length, he was in too deep and it hurt us both. How do I go on top because of this? I'm new to sex: how do I adjust, move, and what muscles do I use?
|

replied August 7th, 2013
Community Volunteer
When he is too long for you, you have to avoid deep penetrating positions like doggy, you sitting or kneeling on top, any position where your feet or legs are up on his chest.

He can put a penis ring on to stop him from going deeper than the ring. If you kneel or sit on top of him, just lift up a bit. If you lay on top of him, squeeze your legs together and his outside yours. You can do the same in missionary position. The other position that should work well is spoon.

The other thing you can try is to not put his penis inside you when you are on top. Grind and rub on it while it is outside you. You can also use his penis to rub between your lips and over your clitoris in that position. Masturbating with his penis in that way ishould be a turn-on for him.
|

replied November 16th, 2013
Long penis caused bleeding and abdominal pain.
I have been experiencing bleeding/spotting since a doggy style entry 2 weeks ago. (He's 9.5 inches, but we hadn't had trouble previously. I know it bruised my cervix. I even told him that I thought he'd gotten bigger.)
The spotting started like a regular period, but mine had ended 2 days before. The discharge color went from bright red to creamy pink and back. No foul odor.
I've been having abdominal pain for the past few days and hope to see a doctor on Monday. Has anyone else had this happen?
|