Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Ok Jillmarie

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Can you stop bring posts up like that? Its so !**@! anonying!!!! I think she has the idea to give u the info that u need!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

alison
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Xxxxx
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am just saying its anooying!!!!I dont think people should fight on here I am not trying to start a fight I am just saying
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Xxxxx
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Excuse me I remember you fighting with girls on here too! And I can defend myself when people talk !**@! to me so !**@! you too!
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Xxxxx
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
Omg some ppl!!! Lol...Luv ya jill!

*~sara~*
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Xxxxx
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
Haha dont worry not you Smile I am just meaning ppl in general..Seems like all ppl do is fight!
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im not talking about you at all! Im sorry if im coming off like a !**@! but everyone just needs to understand how much work I went to on the buddy list getting everyones info and writting it all down giving everyone buddies they were comfortable with and retyping everyones info back into the computer, making sure I sent it to the right person and tracking down the names of everyone s I could send them a pm with their buddy info ect. On top of that I had everyones buddies ready and then a few others decided to join and I had to redo in a couple of times, I dont mind cause I love everyone here but I went to alot of work and when someone implies that I overlooked them and makes me feel really bad and when I go back and check all the posts I made and relized that she never even asked and then I understand why I didnt add her and she says that she gave her info to people on here before....Not me she didnt! Anyways im not a slave or a machine and if I really did overlook her I would have felt terrible or if she even just decided she wanted to do it and asked me I wouldnt have minded but she didnt she was rude about it and said how it really angers her off that she was overlooked...When she wasent, she didnt ask! Im out of beath just typing all of this!! Laughing well im sorry for being irrate but it just really upsets me!
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I luv ya too! Your great!
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Xxxxx
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Jill & everyone. Calm down! Gosh. I love you so much jill. And I love all the other girls to. Lets just call this a stupid misunderstanding and christina is the one who started it all. Not a big deal. Lets just let it go. As of now that christina/jill is over ok! Handle it privaetly! Lol
love ya girls,
chanda
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im done with it here! Smile I sent her a pm!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur