Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

45 Days And No Period! (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I was just wondering if I could be pregnant right now. I had a miscarriage on january 26th. After that I still was active with my boyfriend. Now it is 45 days since the last period(m/c) I dont feel like I did before when I was pregnant the last time. I feel different this time. Im not having cramps like I did before. I had constant cramps before, but not this time. I get a few but nothing big. Im still gaining weight from before. I feel sick at times just out of the blue. It passes and goes, but its not necessarily in the morning. Sometimes I feel that way in the afternoon and at night. Im confused.....What does it sound like to you guys.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Re: 45 Days And No Period!
Well, something is definately going on if you haven't had a period in 45 days Shocked . And you can get sick anytime out of the day, I was with my first kiddo. But with the others, bearly new I was pregnant at all until I started showing. Why haven't you taken a pregnancy test ? I would do that.. I think it just might pop up with 2 lines Laughing well good luck to you.. Please keep us posted.
|

replied March 21st, 2004
Experienced User
Waiting It Out!!!
Well I am really nervous about it. Im afraid if I test and it comes back negative then i'll freak out cuz then whats happening to me. If im not pregnant then whats going on???? I use to weigh what I am now before, but I dont remember my stomach looking like this. Its like all my weight is headed to my stomach and my face. I thought maybe i'll wait it out this time since I had a miscarriage when I was 47 days pregnant. Today is day 48 with no period. I dont know what to do?
|

replied March 24th, 2004
Did you have a d/c with your miscarriage? Sometimes if you don't a speck of 'human material' is left behind and it can mimick pg symptoms. It is also possible to concieve immediatly following a m/c my dd is proof. We had sex 1 time in the 6 weeks following our m/c and we now have a beautiful baby(well toddler) girl. Take a test and know for sure...

Well mostly for sure.. If you never saw a dr after your m/c you may have a false positive, because your beta levels never fully dropped to non pregnant status.
|

replied March 24th, 2004
Experienced User
I dont understand what youre saying....Can you break it down for me?
|

replied March 24th, 2004
Did you have a d/c with your miscarriage?

Explained... Did a dr scrape your insides out so your sure that all of the baby and placenta are out.

Sometimes if you don't a speck of 'human material' is left behind and it can mimick pg symptoms.

Explained... If you didn't see a dr and you retained some baby or placental material you can have pg symptoms even though your not really pg you can also get really sick (septic).

It is also possible to concieve immediatly following a m/c my dd is proof.

Explained... I got pregnant immediatly following my m/c so I know for a fact that it is possible.

Take a test and know for sure...

Explained..Go pee on a damn stick .

If you never saw a dr after your m/c you may have a false positive, because your beta levels never fully dropped to non pregnant status.

Explained...
If you never saw a dr for your m/c and never had a d/c then the possiblity of you retaining some pregnancy material could lead to a false positive when you pee on a stick... If you haven't seen a dr go see one.

Rolling Eyes
|

replied February 27th, 2009
well im the same too dont they say u could lose ur baby faster when your bearly preagnet i lost mine in december 26 2009 and i might be preagnet again but im scared because i dont want to lose another baby =( so i need an answer too i stared my period on january and february but i feel weird lately so i need answers too.
|

replied February 27th, 2009
but what do i do if iam i dont wanna lose another one so
|

replied March 2nd, 2009
no period for more than 45 days
Hi,I usually ahve period once evry 45 days ...no i didn't have perdiod for 49 days..
should i go for a blood test now ?

Please advise ,i am really confused..
|

replied March 11th, 2009
No Period, Pls Help
i was four months pregnant and some complication occured in my pregnancy so I had to have a vacumn suction done. Its been nearly four months and no period has come. I'm really worried as I really want a baby. I just get some light spotting for one day of the month. I dont know what to do am so depressed as I've lost two babies already.
|

replied August 19th, 2009
5.8.09 positive HPT & HCG around 650 possible 6 weeks
5.22.09 appt w/Dr confirmed 8 weeks Due Date 12.25.09
5.23.09 lite pink spotting and also dark brown 9 weeks
5.24.09 Miscarriage
5.25.09 ultrasound confirm m/c HCG 7000 bleed from 23–28
6.5.09 HCG 5604
6.6.09 spotting – bleeding(2)tampons,7th(4)tampons,8th (3)liners,9th lite spotting
6.12.09 HCG 3493
6.19.09 HCG 1876
6.24.09 4 week follow up appt w/dr
7.6.09 HCG 560 – bleeding(3)tampons,7th(4)tampons 8th(3) lite tampons,9th spotting
8.3.09 HCG 3.0
8.15.09 negative pregnancy test day 41
8.19.09 day 45 and still no period!
I'm seeking a perinatologist (high-risk ob/gyn)I'm still greiving the loss this was my 1st pregnancy but also feel ready to conceive again what is going on with me!
|

replied January 4th, 2010
I haven't period for 45 days
Same thing happen to me now, I'm trying to get pregnant and up to now no period for 45 days already and i tested today but sadly it was negative.

well, any chance that it will turn +ve?

my cycle always long ( 35 - 40days) but for the last 4 months my cycle changed to around 28 days.
|

replied July 17th, 2010
Pregnancy Confirmation..
Hi,

It been 47 days since I haven't had my periods.I have done a pregancy test at home and it shows negative.
Last month also I had periods after 42 days. This time it is even more delayed..

What could be the reason?

We are trying for children.

Age -- 28 yrs.
|

replied September 30th, 2010
my period cycle was 45days now my last period was aug8th and no period and i think iam preagant but hcg test was neg plz help me in this
|

replied September 30th, 2010
roseylilly wrote:
my period cycle was 45days now my last period was aug8th and no period and i think iam preagant but hcg test was neg plz help me in this
Question
|

replied January 17th, 2012
Im 42 days late, had hpt and blood test negative, had ultrasound and says I have good follicles ready for rapture, I have never been late, I had D&C because of Ovarian cyst 4 months ago I underwent 2 cycle of Progyluton. I dont know what is going on?
|

replied January 27th, 2012
Is my ody just changing?
my perod is always regular, from 28 to 30 days, then in november it was 8 ays late also in december, I took the home pregenancy test and its negative. My perod came on the 17th of december. today is jan 27th and my period has not come out yet. 3 days ago my boyfriend and I had sex and I was bleeding so I thought it was my period but then the bleeding stoped. What could this mean, I hope am not pregenant but it worries me that my cycle changed and am not going through any stress. Its been regular ever since I started seeing my period almost 14 years ago.Someone please help.
|

Is my body just changing?
my perod is always regular, from 28 to 30 days, then in november it was 8 ays late also in december, I took the home pregenancy test and its negative. My perod came on the 17th of december. today is jan 27th and my period has not come out yet. 3 days ago my boyfriend and I had sex and I was bleeding so I thought it was my period coming, but then the bleeding stoped. What could this mean, I hope am not pregenant but it worries me that my cycle changed and am not going through any stress. Its been regular ever since I started seeing my period almost 14 years ago.Someone please help.
|

hello for the last week i have been sufforing with a cronic bad cramping pains in my abdomen ,i been having hot and cold fevers ,and also i have had sore throats and runny nose out of the blue i havent got a cold or any thing they keep coming and going throughout the day i have very sore breasts iv had it since either the 9th or 10th january 2012 and my legs keeps aching and swelling ,i keep reaching to be sick .in the morning as i go to eat breakfast my stomach turns and i rush to the toilet and be sick i also keep urinating at least 2 to 3 times a hour ! can some one tell me if i could be pregnant ?
|

replied June 6th, 2012
Late neg test
I was about 50 days late, I went and had blood test done ( 2 times).
Bought multiple at home test all different brands and neg results to all test. I was freaking out with not knowing what was going on. My breast were super sore, I had mood swings and I was gaining weight. Come to find out 2 months later I have pcos which causes your body to do all this weird stuff, anyway if your going through something similar I would seriously recommend having your dr test you for this disorder.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile